kgbonnet , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Where are the numbers?

HughOSB likes this.
  2. freebies.ca
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2014

3. iil
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

iil , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Could be more polite, I am not 'lying', just expressing an opinion, just like you are expressing your opinion. This is a great product at a great price, this is why we are all here. But the point of any product is to be available for use, otherwise it is all theoretical and of no much use.

DrJMun likes this.
  4. eliHd
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2014

eliHd , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Mate I was Being sarcastic, I totally agree with you! I am an early member and I have not received any invite by OP. I bought an Oppo f7a instead as am losing faith with this company. If I do get an invite I probably will give it away as am very happy with my 7a

hugoprh and kgbonnet like this.
  5. kgbonnet
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2014

kgbonnet , Aug 11, 2014 :
    Sad. I got invite on second day itself!!

Live Long and Prosper.

6. hugoprh
    Eclair Aug 12, 2014

hugoprh , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Oneplus needs to speed up their production, current flagships are starting to have a massive price drop on eBay, here in the UK we can get a Sony Xperia Z2 for £290, cheaper then the 64Gb 1+1, LG G3 £350, HTC One M8 also about £300 and in September a new generation of flagships are coming, making the 1+1 not such a "killer"... Just saying...

eliHd and HughOSB like this.
  7. flori.w
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2014

8. dgilford
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2014

dgilford , Aug 12, 2014 :
    I COPIED EXTRACT FROM THE ABOVE POST...
    As some of you know, we will not be revealing exact figures for competitive reasons. However, I still want to give you a peek into how production is ramping up. Check out the graph (Global production) below.

9. qbanwayz
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

qbanwayz , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Thanks for the info. I look forward to the up in production. I followed the phone earlier on but signed up for the forums late (slaps forehead). I think people already mentioned here but they're selling invites on other sites so not sure how much that is included in the # but I wish there was a way to control that.

10. theacer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2014

theacer , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Love to see people are still replying to this old comment. Also lovely that some people still don't get my point at all.

11. mipam
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

mipam , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Thank you Carl, I like your explanation. I wish you can boost your producton soon. My current phone has already outlived its "service life" and I don't want other replacement than OnePlus One, but I really need a new phone, so I may be forced to buy something else, despite I don't want to :(.

Good luck and God's speed with you :)

12. rmeliot
    Eclair Aug 12, 2014

rmeliot , Aug 12, 2014 :
    This is going to be interesting for me, as I want a new phone but could probably wait a month or two. So then it becomes a race of my wanting to get a phone vs. how fast OPO is able to ramp up production (and correspondingly, their support). I hope it works out where I can get an invite by the end of Sept.

13. eliHd
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

eliHd , Aug 12, 2014 :
    You sir, just hit the nail on the head. Opo is not a flagship killer and will never be a flagship killer due to the current business model & strategy of the company

hugoprh and ddalley like this.
  14. ddalley
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2014

ddalley , Aug 13, 2014 :
    It won't be a "killer" without massive supply. There isn't enough enertia to have that kind of effect.

15. Kelvin Chan
    Froyo Aug 15, 2014

16. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Sep 10, 2014

17. rodriguez.da
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2014

rodriguez.da , Sep 10, 2014 :
    nice curve :p

18. Bugy23
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2014

Bugy23 , Sep 10, 2014 :

I have a question...if i ordered my phone on the 2nd of sept...how long will it take to get to Michigan?? I have an order number, but no tracking number...i have put in a Ticket in at CS,but not answer yet

19. aluzcz
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

aluzcz , Sep 10, 2014 :
    So now its not just one but two phones per week? Congrats Oneplus, with this tempo you will be abe able to cover the demand in 75 years! Looking forward to buy one to my grand, grand children as a antique when it will be available.

20. singhsachinkumar
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2014