Production Update (Jun-Aug)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hkkl
    Gingerbread Jul 2, 2014

hkkl , Jul 2, 2014 :
    yeah please be more aggressive with your production...
    nexus 6 is coming out and i reckon that will be your major competitions if you guys dont ramp up the production unit

2. joao50
    Donut Jul 2, 2014

3. Skf123
    Marshmallow Jul 3, 2014

Skf123 , Jul 3, 2014 :
    Why are you thanking Jerry? The post is by Carl

b.duterme likes this.
  4. b.duterme
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2014

b.duterme , Jul 3, 2014 :
    I know, my apologies! ;)

Skf123 likes this.
  5. jofeloba
    Froyo Jul 3, 2014

jofeloba , Jul 3, 2014 :
    I hope to get one invite soon. I'm in Portugal (country that will receive the OPO) and I come here every day and commnent some posts... so, by what it was said... I should get one invite and replace once and for all my Nokia X1.

6. harryswan
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2014

7. dominichello
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2014

dominichello , Jul 3, 2014 :
    Thnkx for the update but I see the holes people pointed out..one day ill get one....in a galaxy far far away

8. dluu
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2014

dluu , Jul 3, 2014 :
    Let the hate begin. Don't worry @Carl. I will stand by your side and Oneplus. Don't cut corners and continuously maintain your high standards for the phone. When I finally get my invite, I don't want mine to have any problems with it. Take your time.

9. fayt022
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2014

10. jdk2
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2014

jdk2 , Jul 3, 2014 :
    So are respectability and integrity.

11. screamao
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2014

12. artbeat

artbeat , Jul 3, 2014 :
    I would interpret the graph this way....If a single line is 5000 forum members....I would imagine I will be able to get me hands on OP in JULY for sure, If this graph is not another bluff!
    Here I just considered the Forum # vs when they got the invites. It looks olike roughly around forum # 5000's have go their invites.

13. Hiko
    Gingerbread Jul 3, 2014

14. jdk2
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2014

jdk2 , Jul 3, 2014 :
    My complaints are aimed at the fact that with all the numerous excuses, lies, delays and other issues, OPO has been less than transparent. The only thing that brings any of the staff members out of hiding are more excuses, lies, delays "that couldn't have been foreseen". They seem to feel it's important to string the masses along and we'll just ignore the obvious.

And to brag about have received a tracking number as a standing moderator seems rather self-aggrandizing, to say the least. It's like you didn't expect it. That might seem plausible to some, but I'm sorry, I don't buy it.

But feel free to support and promote this place as much as you want. It's not deserved and quite frankly misplaced, given their tainted performance thus far.

15. jeanxito

jeanxito , Jul 3, 2014 :
    Another thread to buy some time... Thats how I see it. Graphs without numbers, praising calm for possible buyers.. I have seen that kind of things since I registered this forum (17 April supposed to be a early supporter).

For my point of view, there always some information hidden in the information staff give.. so not as a transparent company you said you will be.

If the invite system is the way to sell your product, give invites! And stop the hype for a product that just a few have.

If you continue like that this company dies especially with the nexus 6 on the horizon.

jdk2 likes this.
  16. Razac
    Eclair Jul 3, 2014

Razac , Jul 3, 2014 :
    Well, I guess I will wait another month or so but I really need to replace my sgs1

17. Electriix
    Eclair Jul 3, 2014

18. garvine
    Honeycomb Jul 3, 2014

garvine , Jul 3, 2014 :
    @Carl

Sure demand is not dictated by forum numbers alone, there will be some forum members who will not purchase even if they are an active forum member. Not to mention demand from people not on the forums. But for those who are on the forums you can clearly get exact numbers with the pre-order/deposit system. Charge a nominal amount for deposit for a pre-order. Those truely interested would put their money where their mouth is. You will understand how many definite sales there are and production will have a small cash injection to fund this batch of pre-orders.

Just an idea.

19. Rfraser
    Froyo Jul 3, 2014

Rfraser , Jul 3, 2014 :

20. Rfraser
    Froyo Jul 3, 2014