Answered protection plan

1. Isaac Makovsky
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2019

Isaac Makovsky , Nov 12, 2019 :
    I recently got the OnePlus 7 Pro and also got the protection plan. I got the activation code but I didn't get a link to use the code. How do I use the activation code?

2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Nov 12, 2019

Gav_W86 , Nov 12, 2019 :
    depends on where/which country, but normally involves downloading the OnePlus Care app and registering in there.

3. Isaac Makovsky
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2019

Isaac Makovsky , Nov 12, 2019 :
    I live in the US and I downloaded the OnePlus care app, however, when I try to enter the code it says the code is invalid. I am outside of the seven days of purchase, is there any way to fix that?

4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Nov 12, 2019

Gav_W86 , Nov 12, 2019 :
    contact OnePlus support directly and they can check
    https://www.oneplus.com/support

5. L1571966902087
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2019

L1571966902087 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    I purchased from the One Plus website a service protection plan for my new OnePlus 7t.

The activation is a joke. I have tried to activate the plan with the OnePlus Care app and does not work. Multiple calls to OnePlus and all I get is we will contact servify who handles protection plans. all I get from servify is an email to uninstall and reinstall the app and try again. when you call servify, the phone number does not work.

at this point I have no idea if the money I spent on a protection plan is going to be honored.

Oneplus says "Never Settle". I guess when it comes to buying a protection plan, you have to be willing to settle.

6. Rehan_Shaikh_Mumbaikar
    Eclair Nov 23, 2019

Rehan_Shaikh_Mumbaikar , Nov 23, 2019 :
    There really seems to be some issue with the OnePlus Care App due to the launch of OnePlus Care Benefits Plans. Things will be back normal again as I also faced an issue in activating protection plan for my OP 7 which was resolved later.

If you're unable to contact Servify through contact centre I would suggest you to try reaching their social handles as they are very much active in answering.