Protective oneplus x cases

?

Should Spigen make a OPX protective case?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2015.
  1. Yes

89.7%
  2. No

10.3%
  1. jochovitch
    Donut Nov 14, 2015

TheRealShaf likes this.
  2. Gsobra
    Donut Nov 14, 2015

Gsobra , Nov 14, 2015 :
    HI! I'm looking for the same.
    I'll wait for RINGKE to see if they're going to sell it for OPX.
    I have RINGKE FUSION for Motorola G and NEXUS 4 and I think it's the best case.
    What d'you think?

nks1 likes this.
  3. Benek88
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2015

Benek88 , Nov 14, 2015 :
    I had ask Ringke about fusion for OPX and that's they answered:

"Hello,
    No plans in the works for the OnePlus X Fusion case yet, we will notified you guys if any. Best Regards!"

Gsobra likes this.
  4. jochovitch
    Donut Nov 14, 2015

5. mradul5
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2015

mradul5 , Nov 14, 2015 :
    I too want a beautiful case for my oneplus x..
    If anyone have seen a nice and sleek case..... Please leave a link here.. Thank you :)

6. ribathefish
    Froyo Nov 14, 2015

ribathefish , Nov 14, 2015 :
    What's wrong with the stock one? I find it pretty simple, elegant and nice. :)

I was looking today at the offer on eBay and it's broadening each day. You can also find original OPX cases there... Try looking ;)

whateva88 and CC Dude like this.
  7. TheRealShaf
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2015

TheRealShaf , Nov 14, 2015 :
    That's a shame, I assumed Spidgen would help, given their OPT case. I get the impression OPX is selling like wildfire. If that's the case (pardon the pun) the big manufacturers should soon jump on board.

8. geko95gek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 14, 2015

geko95gek , Nov 14, 2015 :
    I'd definitely have a spigen case.

What's wrong with these people, this is one of the easiest devices to make cases for lol and one of the most stylish.

9. jochovitch
    Donut Nov 14, 2015

jochovitch , Nov 14, 2015 :
    If everybody asks them, probably they will make one, so ask them, I did already ;-)

10. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Nov 14, 2015

iPusak Gaoq™ , Nov 14, 2015 :
    LoL...this is OPX, a device that need invites just to get one...not everyone able to go to the store and buy one...that is why company like Spigen and many other doesn't want to make case for OPX yet...even OP2 and OPO they didn't make a lot of case due to this situation (Invites System)...they prefer to make case for iphone cause iphone is most easier to buy even the price is high...

mrhjalmar and Gsobra like this.
  11. geko95gek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 14, 2015

geko95gek , Nov 14, 2015 :
    Can't be bothered tbh.

You should just create a poll in this thread then send them the link.

TheRealShaf likes this.
  12. TheRealShaf
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2015

@iPusak Gaoq™ The OPT has both a Spidgen case & Otterbox. That's a lot for an obscure phone. OPX is destined to be more numerous, I was invited, still no sign of OPT for me.

13. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Nov 14, 2015

Yes they have but how many of them actually sold and how many people actually using it? Company like spigen want profit on every product they sold and those company knows making case for iphone, samsung, sony and etc is more profitable then making a case for OnePlus...

geko95gek likes this.
  14. TheRealShaf
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2015

OP is nowhere near as big as Samsung or Iphone, Sony phones are floundering.
    All I can say is there's a buzz around OP products.
    OP is planning "only 10,000" of the ceramic OPX. That means the onyx versions will number in the hundreds of thousands, if not more.
    Those are big enough numbers to get a casemaker interested.

geko95gek and Gsobra like this.
  15. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Nov 14, 2015

Well if you're talking about number here then ask yourself how many OPX have been actually sold right now??? how many of them have been shipped outside india and china (US for example)...i'm pretty sure not many since OPX doesn't support band 12 and 17 and company like Spigen and Otterbox (both from the US) won't bother to make a case if the device is not on demand in the US...

16. borat
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2015

borat , Nov 14, 2015 :
    dropped my phone on the first day on a wet concrete phone, the case it comes with has protected it from scratches so far. Need to be a bit more careful (taking some getting used to coming from a giant 5.5 opo)

17. johnwillyums
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2015

johnwillyums , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I don't understand the lack of third party accessories for this phone.
    At the price, it is going to shift a lot of units, perhaps even more than the OP2
    I have gone straight from OPO to OPX, because I didn't think the OP2 was sufficiently better than my One, which I still have.
    The OPX looks great, and is going to be on open sale soon, no more invites. If you are looking for a mid range phone, and you see the OPX, and it looks really good, you're going to buy it.
    Consequently, it might outsell everything OP have done, so far.
    So the case makers had better start making stuff.

I just read that the official OP tempered glass screen doesn't fit the phone, and, elsewhere, that the official OP wooden cases scratch your phone, when taking them off.

Can anybody confirm/refute/comment, on these last two issues

18. nulldotzero
    Gingerbread Nov 24, 2015

nulldotzero , Nov 24, 2015 :
    I asked Diztronic because I like my OPO Ultra case and this is what they replied (a week ago):
    "We are planning on making a case for the OnePlus X. I do not have a time frame or a date yet, but I do know they are in the works."

5star02707 and scorp84 like this.
  19. Drossie
    Donut Nov 24, 2015

Drossie , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest and support of our Ballistic cases. Unfortunately, we will not be producing a Ballistic case for the OnePlus X phone at this time. However, I will forward your request to our Engineering and Design Team for future considerations. If we can assist you with anything further please feel free to contact us

20. UnicornKaz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2015