PU Leather Pouch review

1. websiting
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2014

websiting , Nov 14, 2014 :
    I bought myself a cheap (£3 / €3.76 / $4.70) PU leather case (pouch) from eBay and thought I would share my opinion, but more importantly allow you to see it on a video.
    I am not a big fan of closing a nice looking phone in a plastic case, so that pouch was exactly what I was looking for.
    Those cases are sold in various colours on eBay, but the brown one is the only one that I liked and actually nicely imitates genuine leather.

puleatherpouchopo.jpg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014

2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 14, 2014

rritambhar and websiting like this.
  3. Oliver-Birch
    Honeycomb Nov 14, 2014

websiting likes this.
  4. websiting
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2014

websiting , Nov 14, 2014 :
    That's true, but it still fits all my pockets and I don't care if it looks bigger anywhere else ;)
    Also, my hands are quite small.

5. handheld_addict
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2014

handheld_addict , Nov 16, 2014 :
    I have a similar case for my Nexus 5, I would love it except that I found the pull tab strap would leave an impression on my screen, no matter which way I put it in the screen side, impressions of either the strap or the square that the strap is stitched to would imprint onto my screen.

Maybe your case is loose enough not to have that imprint problem, anyway, please let us know how it goes.:)

6. rramired
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2015

rramired , Feb 23, 2015 :
    HI, I couldn´t find a decent pouch in Mexico, so I made one. What do you think?
    [​IMG]

asmitbose17 likes this.
  7. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 23, 2015

Baymax , Feb 23, 2015 :
    I think that looks great. Though the speaker holes are a little closer in than that I think. I think it looks fine that way though. Very nice work

8. rramired
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2015

rramired , Feb 23, 2015 :
    Yes, I did the Speaker holes wrong, since it was my first attempt, but now I have the molds and plan to do more :) , thanks for the feedback.

9. Deactivated User
    Feb 25, 2015

10. Elastico
    Gingerbread Feb 25, 2015

Elastico , Feb 25, 2015 :
    This looks good but my main issue with punches (and big phones) is getting the phone out if I'm sitting down and the phone is in my pocket. Answering a phone call takes way too long time and it's almost impossible if I'm driving.