PUBG crashes at one exact time everyday!

1. Anoojprabhu Donut Apr 1, 2019

Anoojprabhu, Apr 1, 2019 :
    So I have been playing PUBG ever since I have purchased the 3 months ago, one of my friends too has the same device with same specifications which is 8GB/128GB RAM/ROM

Earlier i had noticed that when i used to play or when we played together, the game used to crash at 6.32 IST exactly.

Currently the game crashes at 6.54pm IST and both our games crash at this time. Sometimes his game crashes a minute or two late or early, i dont know how that time difference comes in but my game crashes at 6.54 daily.

Can someone assist me on this?

Thanks.

YagnikG and Dheeraj.N.G like this.
  2. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 1, 2019

KeepTransisting, Apr 1, 2019 :
    It's probably some code issue in the app itself. Your best bet is to contact the PUBG developers, as it's something they'll most likely have to fix.

SeeBeeEss, Liehjan and Kytharsis like this.
  3. Anoojprabhu Donut Apr 1, 2019

Anoojprabhu, Apr 1, 2019 :
    I dont think so because there is a one plus 5 and a samsung S9 both playing at the same time on the same network and they dont face this problem. Only one plus 6 has this problem.

YagnikG likes this.
  4. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Apr 1, 2019

KeepTransisting, Apr 1, 2019 :
    Exactly. There's something about the app that's not agreeing with the OnePlus 6. But OnePlus isn't going to change their software for one game. The game developer has to update their game code to play nice with the OnePlus 6.

5. Kytharsis Marshmallow Apr 1, 2019

Kytharsis, Apr 1, 2019 :
    [​IMG]

xnutzii likes this.
  6. Liehjan KitKat Apr 1, 2019

SeeBeeEss, Auristic and Neddard like this.
  7. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Apr 1, 2019

toastytoast1234, Apr 1, 2019 :
    Umm, don't play at those times? Take a break for a few minutes to breathe some fresh air & give your carpal tunnel a break?

Wow, did I really just tell someone they're playing games too long? We're truly living in the strangest of days.

Nick 59, SeeBeeEss, Auristic and 4 others like this.
  8. Roger.T Jelly Bean Apr 2, 2019

Roger.T, Apr 2, 2019 :
    I think this is a security lock so that the device does not break...
    Do not play too much PubG on a mobile device, because it's a crappy programmed app...[e]1f601[/e]

SeeBeeEss likes this.
  9. Gav_W86 Starting Point Expert Apr 2, 2019

Gav_W86, Apr 2, 2019 :
    Are you all connected to the same PUBG server?

10. Anoojprabhu Donut Apr 2, 2019

11. YagnikG Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

YagnikG, Jun 24, 2019 :
    I'm having same problem, i have noticed that this issue is with Instagram too sometime on same time when pubg got crash other day Instagram feed refreshed automatically and also noticed with couple of other apps too.

But its really irritating when you're taking fight with enemy and pubg suddenly crashed.

Please help me with this.

Anoojprabhu likes this.
  12. Anoojprabhu Donut Jun 25, 2019

Anoojprabhu, Jun 25, 2019 :
    There is still no update on this issue, The community has asked us to approach PUBG and reaching PUBG is not an easy task.

i have not noticed this bug for instagram, i will check that. If its a problem with other apps as well then One Plus has to fix the issue.

Thanks for supporting the thread. My current PUBG crash time is 7.22 pm IST and it has shifted from 6.30pm over the months.

YagnikG likes this.
  13. YagnikG Cupcake Jul 17, 2019 at 3:09 PM

Anoojprabhu likes this.