PUBG issue

1. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2019

sidharth.javvadi , Aug 31, 2019 :
    I am facing worst frame drop and other useless bugs while playing PUBG.
    please don't call one plus is good for gaming. All this stupid gaming mode and fnatic mode are fake and useless.

If they want to keep high price. Make sure the product has quality and less bugs.

Please give the honest reply.
    one plus noob fans stay away

ksa3344 and Ghost_27 like this.
  2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Aug 31, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 31, 2019 :
    Did you think before typing this? How can oneplus be blamed for a poorly coded game?
    Frame drops are due to network issues. Bugs in the PUBG game, don't you think it's tencent who is responsible?

3. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2019

waiting for the honest reply.

ur message was being ingnored.
    try somewhere else

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Aug 31, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 31, 2019 :
    Then read and discuss in the existing threads. Stop creating redundant ones.

5. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2019

frame drops due to cheap processor or if the mobile gets heated.
    If ur saying it was the network issue
    my ig ping shows high naah!
    so please don't give false information before u try something

6. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Aug 31, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 31, 2019 :
    What cheap processor are you talking about? It has SD855, the best in the market after SD855+. If that's the case, everybody should feel the problem in their oneplus phones. I have an OP6 and OP3, PUBG runs smoothly without any frame drops. Adjust your in game settings.

Stop being argumentative and first try out what is said here and on plenty of more threads.

By the way, PUBG has been buggy in every device irrespective of manufacturer.

7. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2019

8. Samsforever
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2019

Samsforever , Sep 4, 2019 :
    Dear All,

As i am new to the community and newbie to one plus7 pro, i cant make a new thread so decided to crash my problem here for your valuable solution.

I have recently bought oneplus7 pro 12GB RAM for gaming purposes and from day 1 i found out that the shooting buttons on the left side(near to front camera and speaker side) doesn't respond most of the times.while playing i have to press the shooting button 5 times in order to shoot the opponents. I have faced this issue while playing pubg game. i believe there is some issue with my phone touch screen (top section).

can somebody advise if this is issue with the phone i have or i am missing something.

your response is highly appreciated in advance.

9. rajpriti930
    Donut Sep 5, 2019

rajpriti930 , Sep 5, 2019 :
    i'm facing so many problems while playing pubg, touch response is very very slow please fix it

mnautss and sidharth.javvadi like this.
  10. xlipxlip
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

xlipxlip , Sep 5, 2019 :
    I play every day, no issue at all. OP 7 Pro 8/256. Tested both on Android 9 and 10.

sidharth.javvadi likes this.
  11. mlulic
    Honeycomb Sep 5, 2019

mlulic , Sep 5, 2019 :
    Can we stop with PUBG spam? No one cares about your game. Play it on a PC and don't whine.

12. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Sep 22, 2019

sidharth.javvadi , Sep 22, 2019 :
    I think this mama don't know about gaming platforms on smartphones today.

still being 19ians kids

13. Ghost_27
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Ghost_27 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I agree with you! I bought this phone because it was supposed to be "The Phone" for PUBG. Turns out there is so many bugs compared to my iPhone 8plus it's unbelievable...my K/D has dropped significantly since I switched from apple. unresponsive fire buttons, inverted directional controls and insane recoil to name a few on the one plus 7 pro....I personally would NOT Recommend this phone to anyone looking for a solid gaming experience.

sidharth.javvadi likes this.
  14. NeoDrakkon
    Honeycomb Oct 1, 2019

NeoDrakkon , Oct 1, 2019 :
    I don't really understand your problems.
    I play PUBG on my OP7Pro, and it runs smoother than my friends iPhoneX. And after 2 games the OP is cooler than the iPhone.
    Like someone already said SD855 is one of the top processors, and the gaming mode makes the game run smoother. And everybody knows PUBG is one of the worst games in terms of optimization.

Other thing, maybe you installed some sh*t that makes your phone runs low, please be careful of what apps you install.

15. Prabhu Narayanasamy
    Gingerbread Oct 1, 2019

Prabhu Narayanasamy , Oct 1, 2019 :
    I don't know why people blame Oneplus for PUBG issue. At the end of the day it's a PC game ported to Mobile. It's not perfect. If you can't accept that nothing is going to convince you!!

16. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

sidharth.javvadi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 3, 2019 :
    yes, please shift to apple. Don't keep any hope on Android phones including ROG 2

Ghost_27 likes this.
  17. mlulic
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2019

mlulic , Oct 3, 2019 :
    You bought a phone for PUBG?
    Let that sink in...

18. Ghost_27
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

19. Sobakel
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2019

20. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2019