Pubg lagging via OnePlus 6T

1. xXDetonatorXx
    Froyo Mar 29, 2020

xXDetonatorXx , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 29, 2020 :
    Pubg lagging and the phone is overheating. I think the processor is throttling which causes these deadly hiccups. Anyone else experiencing this issue after the update?, if not please let know how can I fix this.

2. Kytharsis
    Nougat Mar 30, 2020

Kytharsis , Mar 30, 2020 :
    PUBG is horribly optimized to begin with.

Caomhin and the_o2 like this.
  3. xXDetonatorXx
    Froyo Mar 30, 2020

4. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 30, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 30, 2020 :
    Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Also charge your phone to full and restart it after optimizing, and see if that helps.

Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

xXDetonatorXx likes this.
  5. xXDetonatorXx
    Froyo Mar 30, 2020

xXDetonatorXx , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 30, 2020 :
    Thanks for replying, i also think that something weird is going on with the ram management in the background. Whenever a message arrives in watsapp, the game stars lagging badly even in the fnatic mode. I"ll try ur fix and see if that works.

Caomhin likes this.
  6. Caomhin
    Lollipop Mar 30, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 30, 2020 :
    You could also either enable or disable the Ram Booster, try both ways, see if that makes a difference. You will need to restart the phone after enabling, disabling.

Kytharsis and xXDetonatorXx like this.