Pubg Loading Issue via OnePlus 8T

1. Shubhshrsth
    Donut May 17, 2021

Shubhshrsth , via OnePlus 8T , May 17, 2021 :
    I am from Nepal. i bought my mobile from India. This phone gives a loading message usually while playing the game and sometimes freezes too. Please help me.
    During the gameplay it almost gives the loading messages about minimum of 5 times. Network is good. Other mobiles nearby who play the game with me in the same network does not have the problem.

sharwan6, ehsan1995 and SyamKG like this.
  2. PrashantKarma
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2021

Shubhshrsth and ehsan1995 like this.
  3. sharwan6
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2021

sharwan6 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Same problem I have also, and when I am playing pubg game in my phone every 2 to 5 minut it is coming loading in screen, what's the problem is there please help me out. OnePlus 8 Pro

4. NaXal
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2021

NaXal , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Hello,

OnePlus doesn't make the app, PubG, it would better to contact the developers of PubG for further support.

As a general troubleshooting steps, you may try few things,

1. Ensure you are using a low latency connection. Check the ping, it should be stable and at least below 200ms.
    2. remove and reinstall the app. Use official Play Store for the download, avoid side loading from unknown / untrusted 3rd party downloaded apk.
    3. Ensure you have downloaded all in game maps, and resource packs.
    4. Ensure your Oxygen OS and PubG app isn't on any beta version and using the latest stable release.

Thanks.

Tokolozi likes this.
  5. sharwan6
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2021

sharwan6 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 2, 2021 :
    I am using stable version and I have download ping from play store and also I have contact to pubg team they said there is no any issues with us, now what to do it.

6. SyamKG
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2021

SyamKG , via OnePlus 8T , Aug 2, 2021 :
    This debate is always been here in the community. App dev says it's device issue & moderator geniuses here say it's app issue. It's like which came first... chicken or egg. LoL

7. NaXal
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2021

NaXal , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Hello,

It's a technical world we live in, and things need to be discussed in their technical merits

Issue isn't about company vs app devs

Issue is mainly with Google Play Store & openness of Android by design

If you may check iOS vs Android in general, same app takes like 1/3rd of space & runs like a charm with 1/4th of RAM. Both devices are running same platform of ARM architecture.

Apple is very strict with their app platform & approval of any apps with strict RAM or storage budget compare to Android, apps have the ultimate say.

Coming to the specific issue, I am having a 8T along with my teammates of PubG running various other devices including 8 Pro. We are yet to face this issue.

That doesn't mean I don't have any issue which others aren't having. For example, I know people running VoWiFi on same device model & network without any glitch but I always face random incoming call issue with my 8T while on WiFi.

Yes issues are there but no all of them are device specific, some are apps or settings related too. Biggest advantage of Android or being such open to deep customisation and open app platform also translet to it's one of the big weakness.

Thanks.

SyamKG likes this.
  8. SyamKG
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2021

SyamKG , via OnePlus 8T , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Yes, I do agree. I have issues which others don't have & vice versa. But regarding the issue, it's more like a debate here in community.
    Say for example, 90fps is not achieved in bgmi despite having the option in-game. ( So app dev tell that they're clean on their end )
    But, op claims its app issue.( Yet it works flawlessly if we force 120hz/remove the capping in OOS). So...it's more of a debate..... And yes, definitely it's getting more and more interesting....to read everything in the community..