News PUBG: NEW STATE will be launched November 11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Sep 1, 2021

Cheetosdust , Sep 1, 2021 :
    PUBG NEW STATE.png

If you live in India and are interested in trying PUBG: NEW STATE, this news is for you. Starting today, you can pre-order the game on Google Play and the App Store, it was officially announced.

What is PUBG: NEW STATE?

It’ll be a free-to-play experience for users both on Android and iOS. The game was originally announced back in February, however, only now the Indian fans can register their interest and be among the first to download the title when it becomes available.

You’ll be taken to the year 2051 and, while the mechanics are still from the Battle Royale genre, the weapons, vehicles and even the gadgets included will be futuristic.

According to the official description, “100 players will fight on a new battleground with various weapons and strategies until only one party remains”. All the items mentioned before will be used “to survive the shrinking battleground to become the last Survivor standing”.

Why now?

PUBG STUDIOS did not open the pre-registration at the time because the company was focused on the relaunch of PUBG Mobile India. The game was banned in India last year. Back in May, it was announced the game was going to return as Battlegrounds Mobile India.

Players who pre-register their interest will get a free skin for their vehicles when the game launches. Even if the popularity of the series is not at an all-time high, since February, more than 32 million players pre-registered their interest in PUBG: NEW STATE.

Will you play it?

Are you going to give PUBG: NEW STATE a chance, now that you are able to make the pre-registration on Google Play and the App Store?
    We still don’t know when the game is going to be released, but this way you’ll get a notification when the time comes to join the battlefield.

Most of this post was focused on Indian gamers because pre-registration started today in that market. Members from other regions are more than welcomed to join the conversation.

2. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Oct 22, 2021

Stickied Post
    Cheetosdust , Oct 22, 2021 :
    PUBG: NEW STATE will be released November 11, it was announced by Krafton in an official note published in the game’s site.

As you can see here, the company also released two new videos. One is the traditional launch trailer to anticipate the day, but the other is a “media showcase”, allowing you to know the game a little bit more.

The video, embedded below, includes some of the game’s main features, but also the plan the studio has for a live service and even the anti-cheat systems that are going to be in place. Know, however, that the video is almost fifty minutes long.

Android Authority complemented this information by stating that PUBG: NEW STATE will be available in more than 200 countries at launch day. Even if we don’t have many members with iOS devices, Android and iPhones will get the game at the same time.

If you haven’t tried the game yet, please have in consideration that there’s going to be one last technical test. Interested? That window to play the game before launch will happen next week, between October 29 and 30 (Friday and Saturday).

In case you haven’t done it already, you can do the pre-registration here (Google Play) and here (App Store).

And if you think PUBG: NEW STATE has what it takes to allow for a “OnePlus Game Night”, please let the Community Team know about it, commenting below.

4. Amit7784
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2021

5. viswanathdsfeb
    Froyo Sep 1, 2021

6. Cheetosdust

Seems like a good place to start. :cool:

7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Sep 1, 2021

YRJ , Sep 1, 2021 :
    Just saw the screenshots uploaded on Google Play and I have to admit I'm quite intrigued. Battle royale isn't my favourite genre in gaming but I will give this one a chance. Maybe even post a review if I like it. Either way I have registered so the game should auto install as and when it becomes available :cool:

anunayC, ConnectMrMJ and Cheetosdust like this.
  8. HarshKK14
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 1, 2021

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 1, 2021 :
    I am a Classic Erangel TPP player. Don't like any other map or mode. I would surely try the new game but I don't think I will like it that much.

10. Cheetosdust

I would love to read a review from you. And if the game becomes popular enough, perhaps OnePlus can include it in their Community festivities.

Wow, that's dedication. And I love that you are willing to try the new game. Hopefully, you can be positively surprised.

I1627704200117, YRJ and HarshKK14 like this.
  11. ablya333
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2021

12. Cheetosdust

Awesome, please don't forget to describe your experience with it when it becomes available.

And to those who want to get into the groove, here's the latest cinematic video, released just yesterday.

13. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 1, 2021

Cheetosdust likes this.
  14. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Sep 1, 2021

Navdeep_Malik , Sep 1, 2021 :
    Why does it look like a story mode kind of game! Tbh not excited about it, the physics of PUBG is gonna be same in all of its iterations, it's just another pubg point and shoot if not a story based game. BGMI has already drastically reduced the player base only to India from Asia! It's almost confusing to have two iteration of a game.

15. DileepMuvvala
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2021

16. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 1, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Sep 1, 2021 :
    Yup!
    Pre-registered, will give it a try. 🤗

Cheetosdust likes this.
  17. Aditya_4
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Sep 1, 2021

T1629094499665 and Cheetosdust like this.
  18. Rohankolapkar
    Froyo Sep 1, 2021

19. Cheetosdust

They had a few alphas, if I am remembering correctly. Perhaps that's something that's going to be tweaked before the final release.

It won't be a narrative-driven experience. That video is a cinematic that was published yesterday. The core of the gameplay will be battle royale, like the other iterations.

I just checked for you and here's a video with gameplay. That's from one of the Android betas.

20. FaZeAditya
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2021