PUBG touch latency (Movement Issue)

1. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_ , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I honestly felt that OP can compete with the benchmark set by iOS. It all went fine for few months but since past month , this new set of issue started popping up and finally my faith wasn't restored in one plus.

I bought this phone for mainly competitive PUBG. If I keep all the trivial PUBG issues with phone like heating, FPS drop etc still one issue that I can't resist and it's killing me day and night is "Movement touch latency", the whole screen frequently rotates while trying to move and with added ghost movement which you don't expect at the situation. Moreover the movement button sometimes doesn't work , I played with same settings and sensitivity in a different phone and it worked well.

I particularly saved plenty of bucks to get this phone as my primary gaming device but now all these issues and the level of competition in game disallows me to use this brand ever again.

I strongly recommend all the gamers who are planning to buy OP series please go through this, you may dream and earned hard to buy this kind of flagship device but trust me you'll feel cheated.

Being a competitive player it's very annoying and frustrating if you loose because of device where you spent pretty hefty amount of money

I have given a SS where you'll find an extra touch mark which is absolutely a ghost touch , being a 3 finger claw player there can't never ever be a touch and the movement of joystick is automated.

#OnePlus you let me down big time
    1591072211276.jpg

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Why blame the phone and not the game itself?

RainyMoonShadow likes this.
  3. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

If you have time please go through the post. I have clearly mentioned that I tired my settings and sensitivity in other devices also, worked great there :)

herget likes this.
  4. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

*tried

5. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    What devices exactly?

6. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

7. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    One is an iPhone (which has device-specific optimizations 'cause Apple), one is a gaming phone and the other is... Xiaomi. If the ROG Phone and Poco worked, why did you invest in a 7 Pro?

8. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

You can go through other threads also, people are facing this issue and they're highlighting it even

samardash likes this.
  9. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

Doesn't make any sense here ! My point is Iam facing this issue where people having other devices aren't
    Don't you think it's a failure of OP team? Iam pretty sure it is.
    And one more thing this issue is spreading in gaming community like wildfire, One plus devices are full of bugs when it comes to gaming.

10. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Mind linking me to some threads where this occurs?

11. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

Check issues with PUBG touch in forums
    You'll find plenty with same issues

Even Mr.Ghazala agreed upon the bug ( Mr. Ghazala I presume is an P employee)

12. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I looked up this "Ghazala" person and he does not seem to be an employee nor does he mention anything about PUBG.

13. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

1591074056294.jpg

14. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

Latest OS update is not stable, please admit
    We are facing serious touch issues in games

15. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

16. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

Again does it matter? I ain't intrested about his profile but rather keenly waiting developer team to address the bug.

17. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Do note the thread you listed is for 7T which is a completely different device.

18. Gdsingh94
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2020

Gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    do you people buy phones just for playing PUBG? i have seen lakhs of treads saying the samething... damn is PUBG the end of the world?

19. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

20. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

And One Plus is endorsing it's new series with PUBG gamers and Cricketers.

Think twice before posting anything