1. Gdsingh94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2020

Gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    i am not talking about any specific phone brand i am talking about the game

2. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_ , Jun 2, 2020 :
    People create their own zone and way of life follows that only

I don't expect you to understand but let me get this straight that You sir might be interested in things which I aren't but most of us won't poke our fingers to your interest zone and we expect the same from you

anupmehra likes this.
  3. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

4. G_Akash_Siddhu_pkUN
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2020

G_Akash_Siddhu_pkUN , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I have a OnePlus 5t but I didn't face such issues... yeah sometime there's a minor frame drop but it doesn't matter. Try smooth graphics and ultra fps , if you still face issues then it's issue with phone

5. donPepitoGrillo
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2020

donPepitoGrillo , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I will never understand why someone would buy a phone mainly to play video games on it. Some people think a phone is a video game console.

Why didn't you buy a PC in order to play competitive PUBG?

And as @Artemus. has told you, why blame OnePlus instead of PUBG developers?

6. Psychozz
    Froyo Jun 2, 2020

Psychozz , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I also have a problem with the touchscreen and many have been here for half a year already. ui who basically has version 1903. The developer does not hear us at all and does not want to fix the problem. look here messages, https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-7-touch-issues.1070754/page-10

7. samardash
    Froyo Jun 2, 2020

samardash , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2020 :
    OP team, please accept it. there is touch issue in one plus 7 series. I have video proof of my screen recorder how device ignores the touches. There is a you tube channel of my friend he had 7T and due to same screen issue he sold it out. if you want I can pass give the channel link. It's truth there is issue in these devices. after 10 upgrade it became worst.

8. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

Please check the unnecessary arguments @Artemus did ,
    These people have no idea that what effort it took to invest on a premium device and then how it feels if the device turns out faulty.

Iam selling off this shit asap

SriTejaChowdary and samardash like this.
  9. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

Please don't linger yourself where you have very minimum knowledge.
    It would be helpful if you come up with a solution and if you can't don't hesitate to press the back button. Thank you

10. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

@Artemus hey man! you went completely silent. Did you just discover the bug , I guess?

11. anupmehra
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2020

anupmehra , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I'm not a fan of Pubg and prefer COD over it. Still I've both gaming apps installed on my 7pro. That touch latency issue is genuine in Pubg (encountered a few times). However I never experienced such issues with COD, don't know why, and that led me to believe that it had something to do with the Pubg app itself.

I don't have a post to link here at this moment but I remember coming across a few where other phone users had mentioned the same touch latency issue with Pubg app.

Yes, the OxygenOs has a few bugs, it had in past as well, and it is normal to expect it to have in future builds too. What matters to me is that they do at least listen and attempt to fix it. Which is one good enough reason along with this excellent community collaboration for me to stick with the Brand.

12. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 2, 2020

13. anupmehra
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2020

anupmehra , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 2, 2020 :
    Please be respectful to fellow users. They are not your enemy and by commenting upon your post trying to help you out (spending/wasting their time?). Imagine making a post and no one responds. Thank you.[e]1f64f[/e]

14. anupmehra
    Gingerbread Jun 2, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  15. donPepitoGrillo
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2020

Minimum knowledge about what? Please, don't make me laugh. If you don't like our answers, don't blame us.

No, of course not, mostly all of us have OnePlus phones but we don't know what effort it takes to buy a phone. Probably your problem is thinking that a phone is a video game console and now you are seeing the reality.

emirfaez, samardash and Artemus. like this.
  16. donPepitoGrillo
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2020

probably he needs to find a job an realize that life is more than playing PUBG with a phone and being aware of new responses on a forum.

emirfaez, Gdsingh94 and Artemus. like this.
  17. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_
    Eclair Jun 3, 2020

F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_ , Jun 3, 2020 :
    Hi PeptoGrillo,

I hope it's easy for you to understand that I bought this phone primarily for gaming and for your kind information the game I intend to play is not of basic level, we have a serous competitive scenario going on where thousands of player are grinding to make at the top. And yes to your question that I should probably do a job to kill my time, I shouldn't be telling you this but players like us spend 5-6 hours daily practicing and after all that if we succeed to make it on the top , you can check the prize money of the tournaments like PMCO, PMIS , that's more than enough to retard your blubbering thoughts about the game.

It's an e-sport , like other sports outdoor or indoor, this game is also a sport.

Hope I clarified myself and still amidst of all the meaningless comments , Iam unable to get the solution of my issue

18. Gdsingh94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2020

Gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    you don't get solution in minutes... it takes time.. how much time? may be days, months... now one knows as thats not some thing that every one is effected with... software development takes time..

Artemus. likes this.
  19. F_Arunaksha_Chakraborty_ , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    *affected ( not effected)
    Yet One Plus is endorsing it's new 8 series with popular PUBG players and cricketers. Such an irony!

20. Gdsingh94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2020

Gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 3, 2020 :
    they are endorsing the 8 series not the 7 series... so maybe they might be optimized for pubg...

Artemus. likes this.