Display Public survey to include the customizable Led in Oxygen OS

?

Would you like OnePlus to include better settings for the Notification Led for Oxygen OS?

1. Yes, with settings per applications (Same in LineageOs, for example)

2. Yes, but the mode is indifferent

3. No, as is left over

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bundys
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2017

bundys , Dec 30, 2017 :
    Oxygen OS is probably the best software or modification of Android today. It is reliable, fast, tremendously stable ...

But some users, we demand certain characteristics sometimes. At the beginning of Oxygen OS (I had the OnePlus One, the X and now the 5), I will be reluctant to conceive how it was built, coming from the ultra customizable and extinct ROM Cyanogen / CyanogenMod. Many I guess we bought the OPO for this software so peculiar to other terminals with different layers of perosnalización that little or nothing we like.

But sometimes, you miss some modification in particular, possibly and I speak for me (that's why I do the survey), what is missing is the personalization of the led, since I spent years wishing this on a mobile that I had and When I finally bought the OnePlus One, I embraced it with all my enthusiasm, so losing this customization for me is a very important factor, although not the decisive one, much less to leave Oxygen OOS, it is still my software for my OnePlus One long .

Then, users of OnePlus, you prefer or not the Custom Led, as in the photo that I expose:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

lucky_ameta, Winndahn, axiel7 and 5 others like this.
  2. gre0ge
    Eclair Dec 30, 2017

gre0ge , Dec 30, 2017 :
    Yes and to improve the oneplus 5 camera to film because it's a shame.

sorry my english.

3. bundys
    Gingerbread Dec 30, 2017

bundys , Dec 30, 2017 :

Please, don't use the item of the post to reclaim another issues or improvements of oxygen OS.

idkwhoiam322 and Tommy92tc like this.
  4. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

W/Max likes this.
  5. wileyc
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

wileyc , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Have no idea what options 2 or 3 actually mean. Option 1.. I understand. There are apps in the Play Store (Light Manager) that do this so I wouldn't support anymore bloatware on OxygenOS

6. smith.pranjul
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2018

smith.pranjul , Jan 4, 2018 :
    he isn't talking of bloatware. He is surveying for a feature/customization/improvement over the existing feature.

7. wileyc
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

wileyc , Jan 4, 2018 :
    And I'm saying it's not required as apps are already out there that do it. Better OP spend development effort on things that are actually broken like camera image quality. Also the options set out don't make sense anyway.

8. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

bundys , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Seriously, Bloatware?.... If you don't use this option and like third party apps, vote for NO. But please, don't call the option bloatware, no isn't.

9. @adarsh
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

bundys likes this.
  10. wileyc
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2018

wileyc , Jan 4, 2018 :
    OK - its not bloatware as not additional app, granted, but just not sure its a priority problem to solve when there are mature apps that solve the functional gap.

11. W/Max
    Donut Jan 4, 2018

bundys likes this.
  12. W/Max
    Donut Jan 4, 2018

W/Max , Jan 4, 2018 :
    Some apps like WhatsApp support a custom led color in app but most apps sadly don't.

bundys likes this.
  13. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

bundys , Jan 4, 2018 :
    But if you don't use, not configure if OnePlus will be iclude. Not if a very difficult con configuration, in settings you have this:

Screenshot_20180104-145347.jpg Screenshot_20180104-145339.jpg

OnePlus can include in the app list the color panel (whit RGB selection, for example) = the middle option in the survey, the first option as LineageOS is the most complete.

And, third party apps is very most unstable than the option exist in settings.

W/Max likes this.
  14. SylvainDufour
    Froyo Jan 4, 2018

bundys likes this.
  15. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2018

bundys , Jan 5, 2018 :
    Thanks buddy.

Let's see if we can fix the survey to give it more impact

16. GopalB.
    Nougat Jan 5, 2018

GopalB. , Jan 5, 2018 :
    By looking at the popularity of this survey...
    I think you got your answer...

17. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2018

bundys , Jan 5, 2018 :

GopalB.

By looking at the popularity of this survey...
    I think you got your answer...​

If the survey not if pinned, the people not see it.

And if you do not like it, vote no, it is not necessary to criticize how you do some.​

18. GopalB.
    Nougat Jan 5, 2018

GopalB. , Jan 5, 2018 :
    That was a reality check...
    You have to prove that your thread/topic is worthy... Then only it will get pinned...

19. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2018

bundys , Jan 5, 2018 :
    Objectively if 89% of the votes are in favor of the YES, it should be enough to fix it, if you do not like it, your reasoning if you can fix it is then subjective.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018

20. bundys
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2018