PureColor Flip Case

1. kalax03
    Froyo Nov 26, 2014

kalax03 , Nov 26, 2014 :
    Today i recieved this very cheap Flip Cover from Op po Mart, it's called the PureColor Flipcase. It is similar to the Pelosi Flip Case but better. It features a sucker that does the job when closing your OPO, PU leather and you can pick a variety of colors. The price of the case is what pulled the trigger for me, $8,39.

So what is it like then? Like i said, it's similar to the Pelosi flip case (i reviewed earlier), but better, the edges are way better, the leather material is cut better to fit the plastic case so the edges won't fold that easily, this because it's an plastic case with an PU leather wrap, the wrap can wear easily on the edges.

Because it does not feature an magnet (obviously for this price range), you can close it with an sucker that attaches to the screen, i think it's very handy. The PU leather does not feel like real leather and feels a bit gripless, but hey, what do you expect for that price? And also the plastic case within is not bulky at all at the screen edges, it's a perfect fit.

Pro's: Amazing value, the sucker that closes the case, it fits very good, the kickstand comes in handy

Cons: PU Leather is not the best quality and is likely not built to last for years,

stephenlotus and gusuraman like this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 26, 2014

3. kalax03
    Froyo Nov 27, 2014

kalax03 , Nov 27, 2014 :
    Thanks for updating your list with my review :)

gusuraman likes this.
  4. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 27, 2014

gusuraman , Nov 27, 2014 :
    You're welcome :)

5. dionne317
    Eclair Mar 3, 2015

dionne317 , Mar 3, 2015 :
    The screens are off though. What kind of desktop to use? the windows don't match up to my phone desktop/himescreen

6. dionne317
    Eclair Mar 3, 2015