[Q&A] The Ultimate OnePlus 3 Guide - Solutions e.t.c.

1. Dimal Donut Jun 20, 2017

Dimal, Jun 20, 2017 :
    I'm currently a new user for OnePlus 3. Was using both OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 2 so, this would be a great thread.

2. adarshchand18 Cupcake Jun 21, 2017

3. mpinasv Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

mpinasv, Jun 23, 2017 :
    Anyone knows how to turn off the headphone remote control function?
    I am using a pair of old wired Panasonic headphones and while they sound great, the seem to confuse the phone into acting like it is getting commands from them. For example suddenly the music pauses or it switches track or the Google voice command interface pops up. The headphones themselves don't have any sort of control buttons on them. Tried another set of headphones and everything is ok.

4. calvinistmac Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2017

calvinistmac, Jul 6, 2017 :
    Unfortunately there is no way to turn off the remote control function, sorry.

5. F_Rehan_Lodhi_EuzY Honeycomb Jul 8, 2017

F_Rehan_Lodhi_EuzY, Jul 8, 2017 :
    1. check whether this phenomenon occur with other head phones
    2. clean the head phone jack with isopropyl alcohol and dry effectively and then again check, inspecting any carbon or any spots on the headphones
    3. which app are you using for the music

6. RSVB Cupcake Jul 8, 2017

7. fabm3n Cupcake Jul 10, 2017

8. ametarishi Cupcake Jul 12, 2017

9. Santoshkaradage Cupcake Aug 3, 2017

Santoshkaradage, Aug 3, 2017 :
    Since 15 days , my OP3 camera not getting focused properly.. getting blurred images...after 4 to 5 shots ,i get proper focus and clear images.. what can be the reason ? What is the solution for this?

10. sunil kumar jain Cupcake Aug 8, 2017

sunil kumar jain, Aug 8, 2017 :
    Since yesterday my status bar fonts became black on the wallpaper, while fonts become white on entering the apps. I had done clear cache and rebooted after wiping all cache. The problems remains the same. What may be the reason?

11. iNtEnSePL Jelly Bean Aug 9, 2017

iNtEnSePL, Aug 9, 2017 :
    played with some custom launcher too much ?

12. sunil kumar jain Cupcake Aug 10, 2017

iNtEnSePL likes this.
  13. Mahendra Kumar Mahe Cupcake Aug 27, 2017

14. bakerbarber Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2017

bakerbarber, Sep 6, 2017 :
    The ultimate solution?

Don't buy anything from OnePlus. Period. Not worth the trouble when, not if something goes wrong.

Avoid.

15. Trevor.Hawkes Gingerbread Sep 18, 2017

Trevor.Hawkes, Sep 18, 2017 :
    I have been trying for weeks to root my oneplus 3. Every time I try i get unlocked and custom recovery in and working. No problems at all with that. Then I put supersu in. It doesnt make any difference which version I use it seems to go in ok but after clearing caches I try to reboot and eventually my little balls start circling my big ball. Looks good, then suddenly they stop and that's as far as it goes. I just cannot get passed that into system. I use the unbrick method from the forum and all is ok again. Anyone seen this. More to the point anyone with a fix.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017

16. RASTAVIPER Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2017

RASTAVIPER, Sep 19, 2017 :
    Why don't u use magisk❓

17. Trevor.Hawkes Gingerbread Sep 19, 2017

Trevor.Hawkes, Sep 19, 2017 :
    Thank you for your reply.
    I read up on Magisk a couple of weeks ago but found you need supersu installed for it.
    There was a lot to read so I may be wrong.

18. RASTAVIPER Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2017

RASTAVIPER, Sep 19, 2017 :
    U have things mixed in your head.

U either use Magisk or Supersu, not both.
    And Magisk offers much more advantages than Supersu.

Also, for thanking someone, just hit the Thanks button.

19. Santoshkaradage Cupcake Sep 19, 2017

Santoshkaradage, Sep 19, 2017 :
    Hi... I m using one plus 3 since 1 year. I had no problem till last month. But since last month, my camera is not working properly.. I am getting blurred image all the time.. Camera is not getting focused. Please help to resolve this issue.

20. Trevor.Hawkes Gingerbread Sep 19, 2017

Trevor.Hawkes, Sep 19, 2017 :
    Ok. I missread as usual.
    Yes, I see what it does now.
    I will give it a go.