OP6

[Q&A] The Ultimate OnePlus 6 Guide - Solutions e.t.c.

1. MSK11 Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

MSK11, Feb 6, 2019 :
    my One plus 6 after around two month of use and update to 9.0.3 update I got real problem in receiving calls and unable to calls A real communication problem in my business I have tried many things by restart and factory reset by having new sim but still unable to receive and making calls . very pathetic

2. MSK11 Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

3. Gugaraj Eclair Feb 7, 2019

Gugaraj, Feb 7, 2019 :
    These days oneplus is very slow in update. After making call the call screen goes to Background, The automatic time update after every restart & low screen brightness are annoying me

4. jannat11 Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

jannat11, Feb 11, 2019 :
    I could not find VOLTe toggle switch for one sim out of two, for other one, I'm getting, its probably after the december update of Oxygen...on other phone that SIM is working fine, I have tried almost all troubleshooting that could be possible, now I suspect a software glitch, if its not then please somebody help me with this..
    1549899270655.jpg

1549899270688.jpg

5. W1548441097529 Cupcake Feb 17, 2019

6. mahadevaswamys1999 Donut Feb 23, 2019

7. GMitra Gingerbread Mar 2, 2019

GMitra, Mar 2, 2019 :
    How is the bass in the onePlus wireless earphones... Is it deep and punchy or is it muddy? How is the mids in these earphones?

8. G_SAMIRAN_SAMANTA_VFtD Cupcake Mar 3, 2019

9. Logician Cupcake Mar 5, 2019

Logician, Mar 5, 2019 :
    Hi,

I have a question regarding 6T and not sure if this can be answered here but asking if anyone can help please.

I have bought 6t few days ago and I am struggling with the calendar notifications.

I am using the Google calendar and my notifications show up on the locked screen or in the notifications panel but they only stay there until the event time. I mean to say if the event is for an hour, the notificanoti will stay for an hour only and then automatically disappears.

I live on these notifications and keep them there until I finish the task, whether it's the same day or next but I want them to remove them myself, manually than automatically.

I have used Samsung, Sony, HTC, Nokia and Motorola phones so far and they always worked in the way I expect. This is the first time I am seeing such issue with the phone.

Does anyone know about this and how this can be resolved please?

I want my notifications to stay there until I manually remove them from the notification panel.

Many thanks for reading.

10. Alvie The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Mar 8, 2019

Alvie, Mar 8, 2019 :
    It's quite flat sounding. This mids are good though.

GMitra likes this.
  11. jokervero Cupcake Mar 9, 2019

jokervero, Mar 9, 2019 :
    I'm a new owner of OnePlus 6t but i think is TOTALLY a nosense the always on display turning off automatically! And there isn't a led for notifications! Is it possible to keep the AOD turned on ? Thanks.

12. Kytharsis Lollipop Mar 10, 2019

Kytharsis, Mar 10, 2019 :
    That's because there's no "AOD", only "Ambient Display".

Alvie likes this.
  13. jokervero Cupcake Mar 10, 2019

jokervero, Mar 10, 2019 :
    And what is the sense to own an amoled display and to not have an AOD?

14. Kytharsis Lollipop Mar 10, 2019

To save battery. Ambient Display is perfectly enough for anyone.

15. jokervero Cupcake Mar 10, 2019

jokervero, Mar 10, 2019 :
    What a funny answer.

Seriously, give to the users the chance to choose if to use or not the AOD.

To not have this feature is a big mistake by Oneplus, I hope they will implement this feature soon and then people will decide if to turn it in or off.

16. Kytharsis Lollipop Mar 10, 2019

I'm not in charge of anything related to the ROM. You can easily put in a feedback request (or add on to an existing request) and maybe it'll be added in a future update.

17. kaushikbohra Froyo Mar 14, 2019

18. cassanova Cupcake Mar 17, 2019

cassanova, Mar 17, 2019 :
    Hello just got my 6t Feb 8 and the screen is nonfunctional after normal use and zero abuse. Was watching TV and went to look at the time, and since then the display has not worked. I've had to turn off the phone as it will make outbound calls to 911 but I am unable to end any outbound calls as the display doesn't work. I have read similar instances happened to owners of the oneplus 5 and it appears oneplus has done nothing to fix the error. My phone was up to date, not in use when this happened, and I have rebooted several times with no effect. I am under the impression all of my data from the past month is now inaccessible therefore lost. Oneplus has offered me nothing as far as explanation or recompensation.

19. Kytharsis Lollipop Mar 17, 2019

Kytharsis, Mar 17, 2019 :
    Wrong threads. Note it says "OnePlus 6", not "6T".

20. C1535293850187 Cupcake Mar 19, 2019