Q1 TV Display gone last month and no help

1. lucky_singh5002
    Donut Oct 21, 2021

lucky_singh5002 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    I did a very big mistake by buying a one plus Q1 55. This is 2nd time the display has gone and the TV has been lying like scrap for the last one month. I have tried all my options but the company has made a mockery of customer satisfaction. Is there anyone who can help me highlight my grievances to the top management?

2. harimadhav
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Oct 22, 2021

harimadhav , via OnePlus Nord CE Blue Void , Oct 22, 2021 :
    I feel bad for what has happened to you in regards to the display, but this is a user forum and we are all users like you. You can raise a complainant with the OnePlus CS through OnePlus care app or through toll free number.

3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Oct 22, 2021

Venky61 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hey,
    I have been regularly highlighting the service lapse to the team but it only gets worse. I have been trying to get a user get their q1 pro display replaced from 3 months, so you can understand the situation. It's really pathetic. Still i will request again to look into your case.

4. lucky_singh5002
    Donut Oct 22, 2021

lucky_singh5002 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Thank you @Venky61 and @harimadhav. I really wonder how a company can be so ignorant about the customer's grievances. I personally have gone through many of the reviews and the customers are just regretting buying a one plus product due to lack of ownership. I have put up the complaint with Consumer Forum so if there is any positive progress I will update the thread. At least people will get some direction.