[Submitted] Qualcomm Crashdump

1. Plvingerhoet
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2018

Plvingerhoet , Oct 1, 2018 :
    No specific sequence or app. While using the phone, UI freezes for about 2 sec or so before going into the Crashdump screen. Need to long press the off button to be able to reboot. Happens often since upgrade to 9.

2. Plvingerhoet
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2018

Plvingerhoet , Oct 9, 2018 :
    still no real clue about the trigger. it seems to mostly happen after I arrive home having been connected to my car's Bluetooth. Also similarly to others, the problem can be triggered when installing cpu-z app. In fact it happens directly after the initial installation. The app fails directly after the forced reboot making it impossible to trigger the Crashdump a second time.

3. Plvingerhoet
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2018

4. Plvingerhoet
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2018

Plvingerhoet , Oct 15, 2018 :
    Additional information: This weekend I performed a factory reset. I was having so many crash dumps I thought 'what the heck - let's give that a try'. So, did this but didn't help, still getting the crash dumps same as before.
    Trying to find a pattern i first thought it had to do with the BT in my car. I turned off BT but still got the problem. Now I'm wondering of it's related to Wifi so I have it turned off for a while now (luckely I have a good data plan). So far so good. I'll keep you posted.

5. Plvingerhoet
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2018

Plvingerhoet , Oct 20, 2018 :
    Okay I've using my phone now since Monday morning without switching on WIFI result ... no Qualcomm crashdumps anymore. Where I used to get 1,2 or sometimes 3 crashes a day now ZERO! I also switched other WIFI related setting off such as the home trigger or the permission to poll wifi to get a beter location. Everything I thought was somewhat related to WIFI is OFF. I'm assume there must be a Qualcomm radio chip in the phone which in my case has a defect. I seems to happen when going from no WIFI signal to a signal or the other way around or maybe polling to see if there is a beter one. Sometimes I wounder if it has something to do with switching from 2,4 to 5,0. These are things I don't know. What is certain - with WIFI turned off NO crashdumps. Hopefully this information will be useful to others with something similar or help the OnePlus engineering team confirm what is wrong.