90.7%
  2. No :(

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephenboyo
    KitKat Feb 4, 2016

stephenboyo , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Screen protectors are crap, utter waste of money and compromises viewing the display. A good flip case is all one needs. Most screens are tough and designed to withstand accidental scratches as long as you don't deliberately scratch your screen.

2. dilo86
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

3. kageroh
    Eclair Feb 4, 2016

4. yiddyuk
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

5. carreira.luismiguel
    Froyo Feb 4, 2016

6. rass314
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2016

rass314 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    please oneplus get a smart watch and bluetooth headphones & speakers... That too invite free :)

7. rth121
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 4, 2016

8. Rudra123456
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

9. blaah
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

blaah , Feb 4, 2016 :

Hahahahahahha are you able to pull an "abracadabra I win in this contest"? :rolleyes::p

Nah, just kidding I know it's all at random :(

10. lightleak
    Eclair Feb 4, 2016

lightleak , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Bought the OPX flip case but switched to the German brand "StilGut" flip case since it is made of leather.
    The original flip case was missing a hole for the notification LED and was not flexible enough on the join to the back for my purpose.

11. redfo1
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

redfo1 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    The question wasn't "which app types are important?", the question was "which apps are the first you download when you set up your phone?". With a VERY different variation in the post ("tell us specific apps you might want bundled in the future"), but that's still not "which app types are important?".

Anyway, back to the question, I use a case (the one provided with the OPX is very fine and quite similar to the case I have on my old LG Optimus G) and some kind of film screen protection. I use both wired and Bluetooth earphones, and my main reason for using Bluetooth is that the cable tend to break too fast (in maybe like 6 months) when I listen to music with the phone in my pocket. No other accessories, although I do use audio wired output on speakers at the gym.

12. RJ Murdok
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 5, 2016

13. deanozord
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2016

14. TDroid074
    Gingerbread Feb 5, 2016

TDroid074 , Feb 5, 2016 :
    OnePlus targets consumers who are price conscious and therefore like to achieve the best value for their purchases. I believe that OnePlus should figure out a way to build a cover that allows for the OP2 to get NFC and wireless charging. This will increase the longevity and appeal of the phone and allows people who bought the phone to acheive more value from their purchase.

15. Joe90
    Honeycomb Feb 5, 2016

Joe90 , Feb 5, 2016 :
    My OPO lives in a blue Bicast leather and smooth velvet OPO Flip cover case. I have also purchased spare flip cover cases in different colours, when they were on special offer.
    I like the weekly newsletters as it always generates interesting comments and views.

16. woodzdre
    Froyo Feb 5, 2016

woodzdre , Feb 5, 2016 :
    First thing I get is usually a tempered screen protector and that's about it. At least for my opo that's all I needed. My opx I just use the case it came with but will get another case for it when I find something I like.

17. mrVazil
    Gingerbread Feb 5, 2016

mrVazil , Feb 5, 2016 :
    I would LOVE it if opo made a smartwatch following their philosophy. Affordable and a total killer. Metal case and bracelet and a coded heartmonitor are a must have for me.

18. koschi104
    Donut Feb 5, 2016

19. Vitalyaya
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2016

20. saswatm3
    Eclair Feb 6, 2016