Question of the Week 20: Which contest interests you the most?

?

Which contest interests you the most? (2 choices)

1. #1 OnePlus People Interview

167 vote(s)
    26.4%
  2. #2 Debate

165 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. #3 Friday Lucky Draw

397 vote(s)
    62.8%
  4. #4 OnePlus Podcast

130 vote(s)
    20.6%
  5. #5 I named it!

101 vote(s)
    16.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mell1992
    Cupcake Mar 24, 2016

2. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 25, 2016

Nicole Q. likes this.
  3. stephenwantsaoneplus2
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2016

stephenwantsaoneplus2 , Mar 25, 2016 :
    I voted #2 and #5. I'd like to know if there was a single moment / feature that made me go from "that's a nice phone that I'd love to get" to "Decision made, I'm getting one!" I went from "that would be nice, but there are no good cases. I have to have a case or else my 2yo son will drop and break the phone" to "I must have one" when I saw the Otter box case. I have already dropped my OP2 about 7 or 8 times in the first 6 months. I live in Australia, so fixing a cracked screen is very difficult and expensive for me.
    Side note: Bring on Australian Support by OnePlus! My wife and I love our OP2's so much, I can't wait for the OP3 / OP2-Mini. In my opinion, the OP2 screen is just a little too large for me. So the OP2-Mini sounds perfect for me.

***Update*** Who wants to see a waterproof case for the OP2 / OPX? Maybe Lifeproof can knock up something for us?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016

4. Kiranaxel
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2016

5. ThePixelCutter
    Gingerbread Mar 25, 2016

6. SeanPlus
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2016

SeanPlus , Mar 25, 2016 :
    How about a "Random Contest", where each challenge is different and entries are open for a week or two, depending on how difficult or time consuming they are?
    Suggestions for Random Contests:
    • Write a recipe for a OnePlus themed food stuff and post a photo of the finished product (I call OnePlus Toast!);
    • Design a OnePlus wallpaper for your phone;
    • Be the next Stan Lee and come up with a OnePlus superhero! Create their origin story and give them a name. What's his/her powers and what does their costume look like?
    • Guess how many megabytes of mobile data the team collectively used on their phones the week of the competition. Closest guess without going over wins.
    • Write a OnePlus poem or perform a rap;
    • What will a OnePlus phone look like and do in the year 2030?
    • Best photo of [insert theme] using the neglected Reflexion App. It could even be it's own seperate "Reflexion Contest", where the subject matter changes each week.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016

Kaaylim, m3llow5ky and Nicole Q. like this.
  7. Prototype11
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

8. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Mar 26, 2016

Mr. BG , Mar 26, 2016 :
    I voted #1 and #2.

For obvious reasons, I've been around for a while and I really liked how crewmembers were a part of the community in the beginning.

That seemed to slow down in the past, but it Is clearly on the way up again, starting last year with @Adam Krisko and @Mike picking up things, asking the community for feedback. I greatly appreciated that.

So basically, you're on the right track, keep doing what you guys set off. Keep building up the interaction, ask and give feedback as direct as possible, expectation management is key, show people clearly that you're picking up on issues, be it software or the improvement of after sales.

We are there for you when you are there for us, is that simple :)

Adam Krisko, Tobikage and Nicole Q. like this.
  9. emiletetrt
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

10. christinawright
    Honeycomb Mar 27, 2016

christinawright , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Lucy is a kitten, she is black and white with devil horns, markings anyway, it's short for lucifer. PicsArt_03-18-03.03.24-1.jpg

felixdacosta likes this.
  11. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Mar 27, 2016

Nicole Q. likes this.
  12. nils.schomber
    Jelly Bean Mar 27, 2016

nils.schomber , Mar 27, 2016 :
    The most interesting contest for me is if Oneplus is succeeding in releasing marshmallow in q1 2016.

13. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Mar 27, 2016

luxuskamel , Mar 27, 2016 :
    I go with #1 and #4

Well #3 sounds great first, but i don't generally have time on Fridays :(

Btw i am hoping you have great plans for april, 4th because last year i sadly missed it :(

oh and thanks for all the importace of the community at oneplus :) #NeverSettle

14. marinobiagio
    KitKat Mar 28, 2016

15. Nicole Q.
    Brand Person Mar 28, 2016

Mr. BG and jpswer like this.
  16. ThePixelCutter
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

ThePixelCutter , Mar 28, 2016 :
    nice! I can't believe secret won then kicked misery and w33 for the eg guys, secret finally got a decent win and then just messed their roster up

17. Nicole Q.
    Brand Person Mar 28, 2016

Nicole Q. , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I'm a girl I should not be knowing what you are talking about .. but ...

I watched Secret v.s OG in the beginning and I loved those guys! Also we texted to EE one night and tried to ask him out for a beer coz he uses OP2 lol

Mr. BG likes this.