Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iamkrishna
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

simonliu likes this.
  2. vipulvamja
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

vipulvamja , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Overall the phone is good, except these minor bugs- which must be sattle by the Onex:
    1) We cannot manage the app order/ cannot re-order the app location- (edit the app between various pages & create a folder to move apps in that folder)
    2) for calling there is no option that we may pre-choose the default calling SIM, it each time asks while you make call that which SIM is to use for call
    3) for SMS, there is no option of deleting/selecting multi messages in a single conversation.

if anyone have ideas about the above pls explain

3. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Dec 2, 2015

Mr. BG , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Really nice way of gathering info Adam :)

Stay on-topic please!

This has nothing to do with the Camera and the question of OP.

PRK.R likes this.
  4. johannes96
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

5. Hoppla
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2015

Hoppla , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Good question(s), camera is getting really important in today's smartphones

6. pankaj554
    Donut Dec 2, 2015

pankaj554 , Dec 2, 2015 :
    It's very nice picture.I have been using OnePlus One from last 10 days. It has been great experiences. The camera quality of this smartphone is really great and awesome.

7. milo1976
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

milo1976 , Dec 2, 2015 :
    After flashing G APPS my one plus one is showing following error. Kindly guide.

Attached Files:

8. Vadomata
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2015

Vadomata , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Why is the 720p recording like a potato? recording 720p breaks everything and filming slowmo looks horrible when it breaks the objects. 1080p looks fantastic but 720p is like 240p streched.

9. Gaurav Kanted
    Froyo Dec 2, 2015

Gaurav Kanted , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Nice one! Glad OnePlus is still holding true to its motto of staying and LISTENING to its consumers :D
    P.s-Happy B'Day OnePlus India! #Turning1

10. fontainhasdias
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

11. mwayner
    Lollipop Dec 2, 2015

mwayner , Dec 2, 2015 :
    The one feature I care very little about. As long as it focuses quickly and takes decent, close-up pics, I'm happy.

12. acquiescefc
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

13. DenvilX
    Donut Dec 2, 2015

DenvilX , Dec 2, 2015 :
    So, after filing the form, here is a cut out of "what you want to change"

It will be 3 things.
    1.) Better microphones, to make a good audio capture (for example from concerts, where sound really matters), because right now, i can get a better audio quality from a device, which is 6 years old. In OP2 you get the incredible amount of noise. Microphone just struggles to get anything, what is above 70db imo.
    2.) MUCH, MUCH better integration in a OS. Those 3-5 seconds, which are needed to launch app and get a shot are ridiculous! And when you think you took a picture and put your phone into the pocket, because it was an instant shot, no time to look, how well is it done, you receive in end a shot of your pocket. What the hell for i need a phone with this reaction time?
    3.) Better autofocus. It is just incredibly bad and requires at least 2 seconds to find the target to focus on.

Am I the only one with this kind of problems?

acquiescefc likes this.
  14. hexuan
    Froyo Dec 2, 2015

hexuan , Dec 2, 2015 :
    so glad with the camera. brought ny friends from Spain to visit singaoore gardens by the bay. and OP2 totally impressed everyone and nailed iphone5s camera :p

Attached Files:

15. headphones1
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2015

headphones1 , Dec 2, 2015 :
    I'd say smartphone cameras could benefit from some more processing speed and manual settings.

16. apek94
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

apek94 , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Done :). Glad you guys ask for the camera. Hope to see improvement next time.

17. avmaj1
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

avmaj1 , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Will all these feedback that you are gathering be implemented in the 3 phones you have now or are you wasting our time to get answers from us so that you can become rich selling the fourth phone you will suddenly come up with?

18. EldoJacob
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2015

EldoJacob , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Welcome Simon to OnePlus forum group..Nice thread for camera enthusiasts :)

simonliu likes this.
  19. sarope
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

sarope , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Does anyone know why the Google Camera app on the OP2 crashes during pano mode?

20. zrenlian
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2015

zrenlian , Dec 2, 2015 :
    Hey guys, just wondering, what is the black little square under the camera lens? Is it some type of light sensor? Today I realized there's a coating that appears to have peeled... Hopefully not much to worry about as I am just too lazy to deal with it