31.2%
  4. What's a ROM?

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnblock
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2016

johnblock , Jan 4, 2016 :
    They key point is it should be your phone to have as you want.

Being tied to one stock rom takes this control away from you.

2. ButterFlYnez
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2016

ButterFlYnez , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Sicne yesterday I'm rocking OxySlim on my OP2, and I doubt I'll switch any time soon. Had freezes and extreme lag, but with Oxyslim (& Shining Quartzel) I've had 0 issues and amazing batterylife!

3. jmolloy
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2016

jmolloy , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Hi all. Since I'm a new user I'm unable to create a new thread until I have 5 replies so had to post here. I have an issue with my one plus 2 whereby the sound keeps going down, both for notifications and for media. The result is that I can hardly hear my phone and even when I increase the volume, it doesn't revert to normal levels but stays very quiet. Does anyone know how to deal with this?

4. ganeshcd
    Donut Jan 4, 2016

ganeshcd , Jan 4, 2016 :
    I am using my OP2 for the last one month .. I had rooted , flashed my OPO 2 times within 1 month of getting in hand. I have finally unrooted it settled for CM12 and am happy with it. In case of OP2 I didn't find a good ROM other than Oxygen OS . Badly need a good ROM which will work with all features and provide at least 40% better battery life than Oxygen OS. to be honest the biggest let down for OP2 is Oxygen OS. Hope Oneplus folks are listening..

5. ButterFlYnez
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2016

ButterFlYnez , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Try Oxyslim, is a toned down verion of oxygen (has all the features though) with better battery (can't give exact percantages yet though). You can find it here!

6. timejtw
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2016

7. FriedLocust
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2016

FriedLocust , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Which marshmallow custom rom is stable?

8. jhajhria
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

jhajhria , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Right now using custom kernel with xposed but the day fingerprint sensor starts working with custom ROMs i will never come back to oxygen OS. oxygen OS is huge step back from cyanogen OS.

9. Voyager03
    Eclair Jan 4, 2016

Voyager03 , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Bit late for the question of the week but, like several others here, I've been running Sultanxda's excellent ROM for a few months on my OPO - it's running his tweaked Cyanogen Marshmallow 6.0.1 and is fabulous.

10. Sera69
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2016

Sera69 , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Using a custom ROM, Kitkat, and still using it. Not seen anything in Oxygen or any L&M ROMS worth upgrading for.

11. ishancns
    Donut Jan 4, 2016

ishancns , Jan 4, 2016 :
    running SkyDragon|5.1.1|H2Os|Sensed.
    H2 OS is way better than O2. I dont know why you build O2 its just a AOSP ROM, there is a ROM community to do that you need to improve H2 OS.I think its a waste of effort building 2 ROMS. Or atleast bring some of the features from H2, may be build a Theme engine.

12. Dr.CHANGE
    Froyo Jan 4, 2016

Dr.CHANGE , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Thought of Flashing Custom Rom, but didn't want to take unnecessary risk!
    So, using Stock as of now.

13. channi4u
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2016

channi4u , Jan 4, 2016 :
    i want one plus to make that sort of apps work without root in their upcoming oxygen update