Questions Answered! Ordering the OnePlus 3T

1. Steven G.
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2016

Steven G. , Nov 21, 2016 :
    op3t_tomorrow_forum.png

Friends,

We're so glad so many of you are excited to get your hands on our latest release!We've been getting a lot of questions from users about purchasing the OnePlus 3T, and wanted to clarify some details to make things easier on your end.

Sales will open on oneplus.net for North America on November 22 (12:01 AM PST / 3:01 AM EST) and for Europe on November 28 (12:01 AM GMT/ 1:01 AM CET). Below is a breakdown of how you can order the OnePlus 3T online, as well as answers to some commonly asked questions.

Stock Availability

128 GB – Gunmetal

Available in a limited quantity when sales open. Users will have the option to sign up for restock notifications.

64 GB – Gunmetal

Available on sales day. Users will have the option to place an order even when the warehouse is out of stock. You should find the estimated delivery time and arrival date of your phone on the product page when you place your order.

64 GB – Soft Gold

Available in late December, in a limited quantity. Users will have the option to sign up for restock notifications.

Shipping Availability

North America
    Canada, United States

Europe
    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom

APAC
    Hong Kong

On November 28, under our adjusted shipping rate system, all phone orders (including the OnePlus 3T) will receive free standard shipping, while priority shipping will be charged at a flat rate. A flat rate will charged for standard and priority shipping on accessories, as well as priority shipping for Gear. Standard shipping for Gear will continue to be determined by weight. We know that this will be a big help to all of you who want to order more than one item at a time.

How to Order the OnePlus 3T Online

1 - Register an account If you don’t have a OnePlus account, you can register one at https://account.oneplus.net/sign-up. You can register using your personal email, Facebook, or Google account.

If you do have a OnePlus account, simply log in one day before the launch at https://account.oneplus.net/login.

2 - Choose your regional store based on your shipping address Please remember, it’s extremely important to select the correct region based on your shipping address before placing an order. Choose the regional store based on the country you want your phone to be shipped to.

Your selected region will automatically be stored, but feel free to bookmark the regional store of your choice. Remember, if you want to change your shipping address after paying for your order, you can contact our customer service at https://oneplus.net/support

3 - Register or edit your address, and save your regional store beforehand
    To speed up the order process, we recommend registering your desired shipping address and setting it to default at least 1 day before the start of our open sales.

If you want to change your shipping address after paying for your order, you can contact our customer service at https://oneplus.net/support. If you’ve already registered a shipping address, please make sure the address is still up to date and edit if needed. If you forget to change it, you can always add a new address during the check-out process.

4 - Top up your Payment Method
    Payment Method: PayPal and Credit Card
    Accessible worldwide: PayPal
    US: PayPal Credit is available to US residents on orders over $99. See how you can benefit: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/bmlterms

Purchase Flow FAQs

Q: Why can’t I see my order history?
    A: Sorry for the inconvenience! You may experience some delays when you try to retrieve your order history, due to the high traffic on our website. However, you should be able to see an updated order history shortly.

Q: I paid twice with 2 payment methods. How can I fix this?
    A: No worries. Just let us know your order number, email, and which payment method you would like for us to cancel.

Q: Why did my order get cancelled?
    A: Once you've checked out, you have up to three hours to complete the payment for your order before it is automatically cancelled.

Q: I can’t cancel my order. What should I do?
    A: We can cancel the order from our end once you send the order number and the email associated with the order you wish to cancel.

Q: How do I know if a product is out of stock?
    A: When you select the model(64 GB or 128 GB), the product webpage should display the availability and estimated delivery time for the phone. If your chosen model is out of stock, you can click "Notify me"to subscribe to receive restock notifications.

Q: My order status has not been updated. Why does it say that the order has not been paid, even though I just submitted my payment?
    A: It usually takes up to 5 minutes for PayPal to process and send us your payment status.

Q: Why is my PayPal taking forever to load?
    A: It typically takes 10 to 30 seconds for PayPal to go through.

Q: When will you start selling the gold version of the OnePlus 3T?
    A: At the moment, only the Gunmetal version will be available. Please stay tuned on our official channels for the gold version release date.

Q: Will you be releasing a 128 GB version of the OnePlus 3T in Soft Gold?
    A: We have no plans at this time to release a 128 GB Soft Gold version of the OnePlus 3T. Keep an eye on our official channels for updates on future product releases!

Q: How many devices can I get per order?
    A: You can purchase a maximum of 4 devices per order.

Q: What accessories will you guys release for the OnePlus 3T?
    A: All OnePlus 3 accessories are fully compatible with the OnePlus 3T, so we're betting that OnePlus 3T owners will be pretty satisfied with the current options available. That said, we'll be releasing a beautiful Ebony Wood case this month, so stay tuned!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments. We're eager to hear your thoughts, as sales start tomorrow in the US. Friends in Europe, please wait a little longer.

Never Settle.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016

2. jstepa
    KitKat Nov 21, 2016

3. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Nov 21, 2016

4. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 21, 2016

theshinybeast , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Wrong:p How much was the bet? You can buy me an OP3T and we'll call it quits.;)

5. jstepa
    KitKat Nov 21, 2016

6. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 21, 2016

7. jstepa
    KitKat Nov 21, 2016

jstepa , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Sure, just give me your address and Visa number?

KforHorizon and pa5t1s like this.
  8. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 21, 2016

theshinybeast , Nov 21, 2016 :
    I'll pm you , do you want my password for my Google account as well?

9. pantin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2016

pantin , Nov 21, 2016 :
    And why almost all prices is in euro (example: in polish store. Everything in euro, not pln - polish currency)

10. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Nov 21, 2016

11. jstepa
    KitKat Nov 21, 2016

jstepa , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Just post them here, no need to PM me.

12. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Nov 21, 2016

gaster , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Great. Thanks for the information Steve. I was waiting for this because i was wondering about the OP3T Soft Gold release. I sold my OP3 Soft Gold and i ll buy instantly the 3T Soft gold. Also i was wondering Steven why there is no an 128gb storage version of OP3T Soft Gold and if its storage technology ll be exactly the same as the gun/metal 128gb about I/O speed. Thanks again.

pa5t1s and PRK.R like this.
  13. felinos11
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2016

14. inffy
    KitKat Nov 21, 2016

felinos11 likes this.
  15. pelijaw
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2016

pelijaw , Nov 21, 2016 :
    I don't know what to believe now.. 3:01 EST from here, or 12:01 EST from the email...

gmo8492 likes this.
  16. Silentz
    Eclair Nov 21, 2016

rp_rohit likes this.
  17. niamhzie
    Eclair Nov 21, 2016

niamhzie , Nov 21, 2016 :
    How much for priority shipping to IRL and how soon should it arrive (assuming that I were one of the first to order)?

18. Zanech
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2016

Zanech , Nov 21, 2016 :
    Hi,
    Just wondering if you could add Australia to your list. I am from Australia and desperately need to phone. Please tell me what should I do? I don't want to order on ebay from Hong Kong or any other region. Thanks

mummalovesyou likes this.
  19. Steven G.
    Honeycomb Nov 21, 2016

Steven G. , Nov 21, 2016 :
    EUR 9.99 for priority shipping of phone order. Will arrive on 2-5 business days (1-2 days processing, 1-3 days delivery) after you completed the order.

niamhzie likes this.
  20. Jovericain
    Gingerbread Nov 21, 2016

rp_rohit likes this.