Quick Screenshot No Longer Working via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile

1. GovGeek , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Mar 3, 2021 :
    I know I'm not crazy, but when I would trigger a screenshot and tapped the little screenshot icon in the lower right, adjustment cropping bars and other options would show. I could quickly crop and save and only that edited screenshot would be saved to the device.

Now, it saves the full snapshot and when I crop it creates a 2nd edited picture next to the original. I preferred my 1st experience as you could screenshot, crop, share and then cancel the screenshot after it was shared and it wouldn't save to the device.

2. spot01
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2021

spot01 , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Just tried and took screenshot tapped on it and could crop etc. Could then discard or save if saved only the cropped image was saved

Tobikage likes this.
  3. _Bharat_
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh likes this.
  4. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Mar 4, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh , Mar 4, 2021 :
    Something you want, others may not. I prefer multiple copies to be saved 🤷‍♂️

OnePlusSanjoySaha likes this.
  5. KuwaitNET
    Donut Mar 9, 2021

KuwaitNET , Mar 9, 2021 :
    the same exactly happened to me, i wrote the explanation here https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/native-screenshot-app-changed.1399756/

the previous app disappeared and now different style of taking screenshots!, were you able to return it like it was?