[Submitted] Radio

1. F1560798734385
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

F1560798734385 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Title Radio
    Device OnePlus6T Software Version O2 Stable 200115
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description From past 8-10 month I m using the OnePlus device call OnePlus 6t, all I can say that I've experienced one of the most beautiful software user interface which no other company offers like this optimized version of ui. But I noticed some flaws which needs to be considered by the OnePlus for their devices ,after that user experience will be more enhanced. Like, I m a media student and I m doing my master in Film TV and Radio so my daily task is analyse the various Radio channels but I realized very later that OnePlus doesn't provide any Radio app or we also cannot use the third party apps because device do not support any third party apps. Please consider this query for you upcoming projects and future updates. Thank you
    Any other comments
    From past 8-10 month I m using the OnePlus device call OnePlus 6t, all I can say that I've experienced one of the most beautiful software user interface which no other company offers like this optimized version of ui. But I noticed some flaws which needs to be considered by the OnePlus for their devices ,after that user experience will be more enhanced. Like, I m a media student and I m doing my master in Film TV and Radio so my daily task is analyse the various Radio channels but I realized very later that OnePlus doesn't provide any Radio app or we also cannot use the third party apps because device do not support any third party apps. Please consider this query for you upcoming projects and future updates. Thank you

BKHEMANT likes this.