Raffle: Go sport with Bullets Wireless Z

1. Fleming F.
    Community Trainee Jul 7, 2020

Fleming F. , Jul 7, 2020 :
    raffle3.png

Dear friends,

It's Fleming again. This month I started working out at the company's gym, which led me to realize how wireless earphones are great when you are doing sports! That's why I'd like to start this new raffle for the Bullets Wireless Z (black) and hope you can enjoy exercising with it. You will be able to enter up to 10 times, with each raffle costing 10 points. 3 winners will be drawn, each winning one BWZ. Click here to join! Good luck!

What's more, congratulations to all the winners from the previous raffle -- @Eshad, @razsh.8848 and @Smit Purohit won OnePlus Type-C Bullets Earphones Black; @asishgrwl, @G_Ojas_Bist_DZuV and @RobinDeVries won OnePlus Addition Magazine Issue 2; @Artemus. and @Horsault won Never Settle S'well Bottle. You can show them off in our Community after you get them, and who knows, it might even bring good luck to other community members!

Have a nice summertime, see you guys later. ;)

If you're new here, check out below information on how to earn more points:
    • Posting daily
      • Users will be awarded points based on the number of daily posts shared. 1 point will be awarded for every 5 posts shared in a day, up to a maximum of 5 points, which is equal to 25 total posts. After that, you are still free to post but will accrue no further points, there is also a character threshold you will need to meet for the posts to count.
    • Gaining trophies (1 trophy point = 1 raffle point)
      • Join some online or offline community events, eg: anniversary celebration, open ears forum, etc.
      • Learn about the trophy awards here or refer to the user ladder and trophy system thread.
    • Helping with answering questions
      • We introduced the best answer feature to showcase people who help the community. Starting with the update, that will come with a reward. You will get points every time you provide the best answer to someone's question in the general support section. If you are the poster of the original question, and you select the best answer, you will also be rewarded points.

2. Cakepips
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2020

Cakepips , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Whoop whoop! Thanks for the raffle @Fleming F. !
    Gyms unfortunately aren't back open here yet... I miss zoning into my own music whilst working out. :disappointed:

Edit update - Gyms are now opening soon. whoo hoo! (though might a wait a bit and go when it's calmer)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020

3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 7, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Thank you for the new raffles, @Fleming F. and many congratulations to all the previous winners! :cool:

Now, now, now, hear me out: good luck to everyone who is going to try and win a pair of Bullets Wireless Z. Hope they can make the winners more happy with their daily routines. ;)

Special extra luck to @Wonderwoman13 and @G_plusone, hopefully now it's your time, you awesome people. :D

jelvirlo, sommersy, derLenno and 15 others like this.
  4. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 7, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Hey my good man :)

I missed that too (while walking) when we were quarantined. Perhaps find a quiet place in your house and just enjoy the music.

Not enjoy the music while you are doing something else, but take a moment and listen. Hopefully that will make for a very relaxing piece of mind while the gyms are still closed. ;)

5. Cakepips

Cakepips , Jul 7, 2020 :
    I'll try and zen out my friend amoungst the chaos!
    (Tbh, on days I can't get to sleep... Rainfall sounds. Does wonders)

6. farazkhan27
    Donut Jul 7, 2020

farazkhan27 , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Thanx for wireless z overall product is very good apart i observe after purchase there is NO Noise cancellation facing directly picked the phone while driving...

7. Girish.Pranav

8. Batman360
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2020

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020

9. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jul 7, 2020

10. Optimus_Prime_07
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

11. asishgrwl
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

12. Optimus_Prime_07
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

Optimus_Prime_07 , via OnePlus 3 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Felling Lucky. @Fleming F. Thanks for the awesome Raffles. After so may try and taking part in lot's of contents I finally win. This keeps me motivated and engage with the community more and i will tell others too. Btw santa please select me in the Raffle of OnePlus Wireless Z. Ho ho ho....🤩[e]1f60a[/e]

13. asishgrwl
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

14. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2020

Starcommander , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Can you please credit the 1000 community points for IDEAs thread 😅🙏

15. Optimus_Prime_07
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

Immi007 and Starcommander like this.
  16. IamIRONSman

IamIRONSman , Jul 7, 2020 :
    @Fleming F. dropping the raffle out of nowhere 👌💥

I've been lucky enough to win a prize already from an AMA so good luck to all who enter.

17. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2020

18. Optimus_Prime_07
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2020

Immi007 and G_plusone like this.
  19. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2020

Starcommander , Jul 7, 2020 :
    Ohh I see.
    I wish I get so many points that I get to buy Nord using OnePlus raffles 😂😂🙏

20. Praju.
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2020