Raffles: Your last chance to get a Never Settle hoodie

1. Zach X.
    Community Team Staff Member Feb 7, 2020

Zach X. , Feb 7, 2020 :
    #SoOP Best of the Month (5).png
    Hi guys,

Zach is here and you know what's gonna happen:sunglasses:

First of all, congratulations on the previous raffle winners @B1569958049736, @awmcfly and @Bhagoley who won the OnePlus Explorer Backpack.

This month I'm bringing a gift which I personally really like -- the Never Settle Hoodie (Black). This hoodie is so popular that it's running out of stock globally!!! I spent great effort trying to get some for you guys, but I only got ONE in the end. However, no worries! I've got something more! FIVE OnePlus Type-C Bullets Earphones (Black). Click here to join in the Raffles!

Good luck buddies! How I wish I can join the Raffles and put that hoodie on.

If you're new here, check out below information on how to earn more points:
    • Posting daily
      • Users will be awarded points based on the number of daily posts shared. 1 point will be awarded for every 5 posts shared in a day, up to a maximum of 5 points, which is equal to 25 total posts. After that, you are still free to post but will accrue no further points, there is also a character threshold you will need to meet for the posts to count.
    • Gaining trophies (1 trophy point = 1 raffle point)
      • Join some online or offline community events, eg: anniversary celebration, open ears forum, etc.
      • Learn about the trophy awards here or refer to the user ladder and trophy system thread.
    • Helping with answering questions
      • We introduced the best answer feature to showcase people who help the community. Starting with the update, that will come with a reward. You will get points every time you provide the best answer to someone's question in the general support section. If you are the poster of the original question, and you select a best answer, you will also be rewarded points.

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 7, 2020

3. 1337Reis
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2020

1337Reis , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I'd love to wear the oneplus hoodie :cool:
    Good luck to all that participate!

4. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Feb 7, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Many thanks for the new raffles, Santa @Zach X. and congratulations to the previous winners :cool:

Good luck to everyone who's going to try and win that hoodie (and the Bullets) - @superplus, this is a great opportunity for you to actually start playing the raffles instead of just throwing the points into the hat :rolleyes::p

Just have fun while spending investing your points, everyone. :D

5. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2020

6. F1562165107205
    Donut Feb 7, 2020

7. gboyk
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

T1578083065390 likes this.
  8. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 7, 2020

superplus , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Thanks for getting at least one hoodie for us @Zach X.
    Congrats to @awmcfly, @Bhagoley and @B1569958049736 for the backpack!

@Gav_W86 here we go! Good luck to you and everyone else :D

Already ahead of you, I completely went half-in :cool: You know, that famous poker move, when the person before you raises to $100, and you look at your pile of chips, totalling about $5000 and you adjust your shades and coolly say "I'm going half-in" :D but thanks for the tag :-*

9. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Feb 7, 2020

10. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 7, 2020

superplus , Feb 7, 2020 :
    I can't believe this, I thought you were of the "I will never win anyway, so what's the point in participating" philosophy :eek: wait, this is just a bluff, right, so that everyone else thinks "ah, @camohan isn't participating, this hoodie is mine", and then you end up winning it after all? :D

11. Ziertus
    Froyo Feb 7, 2020

12. Cheetosdust

Oh wow, you know what they say: you miss half the shots you don't take. Wait, what? :D

Someone got a new deck of cards recently :rolleyes: :cool:

13. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 7, 2020

camohan , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Haaa haaaa shususshshshs

14. Ziertus
    Froyo Feb 7, 2020

Ziertus , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Hey I was just wondering is this really the "last chance" to get the hoodie? Is oneplus not making more in the future?

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  15. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Feb 7, 2020

the_o2 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Wanted it for the point exchange not in raffle,
    Never won any raffle but going to participate in both RIP my raffle points :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

16. the_o2

the_o2 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Luck that's all I need ;)

17. the_o2

the_o2 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Most probably because of
    Summer is Coming.....

18. Ziertus
    Froyo Feb 7, 2020

Ziertus , Feb 7, 2020 :
    true, but there is still like 3.5 months to spring. Kinda weird move to cutoff hoodies during the winter season. Also hoodies in springtime is nice too. Spring is pretty cold here in Canada

19. Chadrick
    Donut Feb 7, 2020

20. Cheetosdust

You did great. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? :D

Oh right, lose all the points. Got it! :sweatsmile: