Ram Boost via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. alessan
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2020

2. Nilaypatel2598
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2020

3. Swejuggalo
    Community Bug Hunter Aug 10, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 10, 2020 :
    Try both. It should give a boost by simply pre-loading what it thinks you may need. But if you don't notice it or even can prove a negative effect in your case you might want to try disabled too. Use with it on for a few days. Then with off for a few days. Then give it a though on if On or Off was the best for you.

4. G_Jennie_Crilly
    Eclair Sep 28, 2020

G_Jennie_Crilly , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Could RAM boost be the reason I have to restart the Spotify app every time I get into my car. Does RAM boost shut down background apps?

5. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2020

fragargon , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 28, 2020 :
    Ram boost doesn't kill background app. To my understanding it extend the amount of ram keep on by the android framework.
    Do you use android auto?

G_Jennie_Crilly likes this.
  6. G_Jennie_Crilly
    Eclair Sep 28, 2020

Interesting.....The honest answer is I don't know, I am very new to OP, the Nord being my first purchase. I'll check out my settings now and disable it if it is active. Cheers @fragargon

fragargon likes this.
  7. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2020

fragargon , Sep 28, 2020 :
    I use spotify and an op8pro, i don't need to restart spotify at all. pay attention to your data connection.
    m2c

8. G_Jennie_Crilly
    Eclair Sep 28, 2020

It was active, have disabled it now. Hopefully that will do the trick. I've been keeping an eye on connection that was why I was stumped, all seemed good. :)

fragargon likes this.