2. classictadka
    Eclair Feb 4, 2019

Samuelodan likes this.
  3. Oliver 6T
    Eclair Feb 4, 2019

4. drollfoot
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2019

drollfoot , Feb 4, 2019 :
    Sometimes when I close my tabs it reacts very laggy. is this because of the ram issues?

Jatin.gaba likes this.
  5. Hardik pahuja
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

6. Ashan_Victor
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

Ashan_Victor , Feb 6, 2019 :
    sorry but, you guys sound like a bunch of people who just bought their phone for the hyoe and haven't explored their phone yet..‍♂️
    heard of battery optimization and recent app management..?

7. Oliver 6T
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

Oliver 6T , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Read the dontkillmyapp site.
    No need to be offensive!

Battery optimization and recent app management under oxygen os does not work as intended under 9.0

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019

8. Dedz.mad
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Dedz.mad , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Everyday i stumble upon complaint's about the 6T. I do not have any of the issues people say they have. Am i lucky? Or are you guys using your phone the way you are not supposed to?

marcusackerman likes this.
  9. Oliver 6T
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

Oliver 6T , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Sorry that you don't see what's happening.
    I also have a Pixel 3 XL and I can see a completely different RAM management.
    6T is closing Sport Tracking apps like Runtastic after a while. Android 9.0 is not.

I wonder why you guys are so offensive. Enjoy your phone. Good for you if you are not experiencing any problems, nevertheless OnePlus has changed the way how Pie 9.0 is treating apps in the background.
    This is not necessary with all the RAM we have.

G_Hugo_Tony and mgalli like this.
  10. frvrngn
    Eclair Feb 6, 2019

frvrngn , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Why give us phones with this much RAM and then cripple it with over aggressive management? Incredibly annoying. They want better battery life, sure - BUT - dont do it at the expense of phone performance. I can use my phone heavily and easily make it till the end of the day but I cant have apps I need open in the background actually stay open no matter what settings are chosen. I would give up some battery life to have my phone act properly under 9.0

11. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Feb 6, 2019

KeepTransisting , Feb 6, 2019 :
    Yep, I'd love to see them fix this. At least give us options. Like a slider:

Background Apps <----------------------------------> Battery Life

Samuelodan likes this.
  12. Prashant_2293
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2019

Prashant_2293 , Feb 6, 2019 :
    I have come across this poor RAM management issue of OP 6T and many of my friends face the same issue,

Kindly fix or give us a breakfix.

13. Xiaobin_Lu
    Froyo Feb 6, 2019

Xiaobin_Lu , Feb 6, 2019 :
    it's such a real thing. why are people not recognizing it. people not experiencing it are probably using older version of system. or TMobile version in us which is behind the global version. camera app is such a slaughter to all the back ground apps. lancuh the camera and all the apps have to reload.
    one piece of tip is to disable smart boost. it's. the worst. you will be a bit better ram management and apps open as fast. battery optimization and lock background app is useless.
    disabling adaptive battery seems no difference.

14. Hardik pahuja
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2019

Hardik pahuja , Feb 7, 2019 :
    i found the permanent solution.
    install oxygen os beta 3
    i have tested it thoroughly, Ram management is like other 6gb ram phones.

15. Samuelodan
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2019

Samuelodan , Feb 7, 2019 :
    honestly, I'll like to have such a slider so I can keep it forever at background apps over battery life.

16. Xiaobin_Lu
    Froyo Feb 8, 2019

Xiaobin_Lu , Feb 8, 2019 :
    being a chinese, I'm so sorry for us all. shamed on OnePlus. shame on all the YouTube reviews and I shouldn't have switched from iPhones. iphone don't have all the customization but works reliably .I've factory resetting . reading posts . sending posts and contacting customer service for so many times nothing g works . this is JUST SHIT. such a waste of my time. there is a time I even wanna smash the stupid phone. I won't search for any solutions. and gonna wait for a few oos updates if they fix shit. if not I'm gonna sell the phone and jump back to iPhone. **** OnePlus.

Samuelodan and Hardik pahuja like this.
  17. Hardik pahuja
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2019

Hardik pahuja , Feb 8, 2019 :
    Just switch to oos beta and all issues will get fixed.
    I also did the same and i feel satisfied now!

18. Samuelodan
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2019

Samuelodan , Feb 8, 2019 :
    I'm with you on this.

i came from the Samsung Galaxy S series tho.

I'll most likely be running back