Random Reboots and Dead Home Button, no fixes have worked so far! Help!

1. Nickexp
    Honeycomb Jan 9, 2016

Nickexp , Jan 9, 2016 :
    I've had my OP2 for a good few months and it's worked flawlessly, no issues. But then my home button stopped working and I got random reboots. After about a hour of searching for a fix for the home button I found one that made it come back for about 5 minutes then stopped working again (I swapped to "awesomeplayer") , so it isn't hardware. The random reboots also are new and started at the same time the home button died. The reboots will completely stop happening for days on end then happen like 3 times within 10 minutes.

Does anyone know of any fixes for this, (the home button issue is more important to me, by the way) because all of the fixes I've tried haven't worked.

The issue began on the second newest update (which I got the day it came out and it worked fine for ages) and then I flashed the newest one to try to fix it and even tried factory reset.

My phone is the Chinese version and is running Oxygen OS.

I'm yet to try any fixes for the reboots as they don't bother me as much and I assume will go away when I resolve the home button issue, anyway. But I need my home button back so I can use the fingerprint scanner and have my phone secure again before school starts so my friends won't mess with my phone.

2. Pankaj duggal
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2016

Pankaj duggal , Jan 27, 2016 :
    Just dial *#808# nd then press check home button or fingerprint scanner . this work for me nd my home button works fine