[Submitted] Random reboots and shutdown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harishsivakumar96
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2017

Harishsivakumar96 , Feb 4, 2017 :
    It happens at random ! .. am not sure if there is some trigger to reproduce the same !

2. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2017

fragargon , Feb 5, 2017 :
    O face the same problem/bugs. As far as I noted this is a network mode connected. I mean when data to WiFi out WiFi to data. The screen is off. Sometimes it reboots in my pocket, other it hangs fall into black screen. Only way to get rid off this is reboot the phone. Factory reset has already been done. I'm full stock. Got logs from the bug reporting... Got some error fatal. If needed PM me.
    Thks for your feedback

3. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2017

fragargon , Feb 5, 2017 :
    Ok I just read further and found a thread describing the same issue. I'm from Belgium and got the app Myproximus. It has been tell that uninstalling the app soled the problem. The thread relating this issue has been closed. Embarrassing as this issue has not been solved and this app was running fine on other build from OOS prior before 4.xx. I hope you will solve this issue.
    Thks anyway

pro_key likes this.
  4. G.DiPietrantonio
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

5. Jansassen
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Jansassen , Feb 6, 2017 :
    My OnePlus 3 was completely faultless until the latest Android update. It now blocks some 3 - 4 times per day, randomly, using different apps, mostly to do with messaging, phone and WhatsApp. deleted WhatsApp and re-installed, which did not cure problem. Help!

6. csemnani
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2017

csemnani , Feb 6, 2017 :
    Mine rebooted several times in one night. Primarily when it's in my pocket.

7. pro_key
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2017

pro_key , Feb 7, 2017 :
    I am wondering whether such an issue is to be reported to OnePlus development team, or to the app developer. I have actually tried to contact the Proximus team.

fragargon likes this.
  8. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Feb 7, 2017

fragargon , Feb 7, 2017 :

well they don't even answer my mail sent to webmaster (related to my domain name) so i doubt they do with this program. I can confirm that uninstalling this the phone don't reboot anymore or freeze etc... I ve got some kmsg error which are clearly wifi related... i think they don't declare the permission and on N this result to a crash OS. Keep us in touch if you receve some feedback from proximus Team. thks

9. bremmerie
    Froyo Mar 2, 2017

10. Mich O.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2018

Mich O. , Jul 3, 2018 :
    Hello @Harishsivakumar96,

This is from the OnePlus Bug Hunters.

If this issue persists on the latest build, please raise a new bug report so that we will look into it again. This thread will now be closed.

Thank you and have a great one.