Random reboots

1. Dhaval10
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2015

danielhvf likes this.
  2. echew010
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2015

echew010 , Jan 8, 2015 :
    I found and finally fix bootloop/random reboot issues on my Opo!!!!. No random reboot ever again. See my thread. Enjoy

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/random-reboot.232446/

3. emptyragnarok
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2015

echew010 likes this.
  4. echew010
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2015

echew010 , Feb 1, 2015 :
    Raise a ticket for support and probably RMA

5. Dhaval10
    Gingerbread Feb 9, 2015

6. Ryymoo
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2015

Ryymoo , Mar 26, 2015 :
    Got my OPO 3 days ago and on day 2 it started having this reboot issue. I did a factory restore and there was already a reboot after the first welcome screen. It's so annoying! I sent a ticket, but I'm not hoping in a quick answer, being OP costumer support so lousy. I can't really understand why OP doesn't address this issue openly, since a lot of people seem affected by it. And I really don't want fancy fixes suggested by the community, what I want is a phone that fully works out of the box. I will "never settle" on this and will do a lot of noise to get what I payed for. I think everyone should do so in order to raise the issue globally and wake up OP people.

7. SHIHABDEEN
    Cupcake May 30, 2015

SHIHABDEEN , May 30, 2015 :
    hi guys , i have One plus one which i got last month . when i connected charger,phone turned on boot screen kept on repeating in loop. this is lasting & goes on infinite ,its been already 8 hrs . Please suggest solution if you guys experienced this issue before .??

8. lcornwall
    Gingerbread Jun 24, 2015

lcornwall , Jun 24, 2015 :
    I have had the same issues, however after submitting a ticket for a return and refund, i was met with some 'solutions' from the agent:

Power cycle for phone kick-start
    - Hold power button for 20 seconds then release. Try for 5 times.

Battery recovery
    - Leave device for 12 hrs to drain and completely shutdown.
    - Then charge the device for 12 hrs straight.
    - Unplug for 10 seconds, then plug it back and charge for 6 hrs straight.

I tried both. The power cycle seemed to stop it rebooting for a little while, but yet again the reboots returned.

The battery recovery also didn't seem to help...

But, i thought i'd post on here and let others try and see results!

I will be (hopefully) returning and refunding my opo. Because it's become unbearable!!