Random screen taps when not being touched.

1. innoman Cupcake May 18, 2019

innoman, May 18, 2019 :
    I've had my phone make calls in both SnapChat and WhatsApp when my hands were no where near the buttons that perform those actions. I've also had it open a different things and perform other actions when my fingers were on the opposite half of the screen! (such as clicking a button near the top when Im typing a message with keyboard at the bottom of the screen.

It's really frustrating!

I have the Tmobile version of the OP7Pro.

Has anyone else seen this?

2. jdprep25 Eclair May 19, 2019

jdprep25, May 19, 2019 :
    I have had variations of it. Although very sleight. It's usually the status bar that gets slid down accidentally.

3. W1nd Gingerbread May 19, 2019

W1nd, May 19, 2019 :
    i have some problem like when you drag your thumb for any content and then hold it somewhere in screen screen still shake bit and its also in all games just try to scroll or drag screen with thumb and stop you will feel thumb is stable bt screen still shaking a bit

4. innoman Cupcake May 19, 2019

innoman, May 19, 2019 :
    This is happening a lot when sending messages. Haha. I think I might have bad hardware.

5. casian.lacatusu Eclair May 22, 2019

casian.lacatusu, May 22, 2019 :
    I've also seen this happening. In my case it was 99% while using CPU-Z. Phone was sitting on the table and random taps and swipes were triggered. Really weird ...