RE: Yellow Screen

1. spyd4r
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2014

spyd4r , Jul 14, 2014 :
    "REGRETFULLY SETTLE"

2. Max(IT)
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2014

Max(IT) , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Good luck in trying to enforce a Chinese virtual company to fulfill your European rights ....

3. Max(IT)
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2014

Max(IT) , Jul 14, 2014 :
    A typical marketing response

4. gremlin
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014

gremlin , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Don't worry, they are hiring lots more people so that they can ignore you too!

grrremlin and objektiv_1 like this.
  5. Zippeer
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2014

Zippeer , Jul 14, 2014 :
    If there gonna sell phones in th EU they have to follow the rules. Yes i know they probably won't care but i guess you can sue them if they don't.

6. gremlin
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014

gremlin , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Take the nu from your name and you'll find the answer.

grrremlin, Nuno and pipapixel like this.
  7. Alias
    Eclair Jul 14, 2014

Alias , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Hardware issues (and this looks like a hardware problem) cannot be fixed by software updates.

In a nutshell, no.

8. crecasens
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2014

crecasens , Jul 14, 2014 :
    "All OnePlus Ones have a slight yellow band at the bottom [...] Most phones are designed this way and honestly, to me it seems more like a psychological thing."

It is contradictory frome the begining to the end

1) All phones have it. It means for me the same design for all of them.

2) Most phones are designed this way means that there are at least two designs. Most are designed in that way and others are not.

3) If it is actually a psychological thing, it means that the yellow band it is in our heads, but not in the screen. So, whiy did you say that all the phones have the yellow band?. Did you design a psychological thing instead? an optical illusion?

How can you say that you designed the yellow feature for us, in all or most of the phones, and simultaneously say that it is in our heads?

9. gorbuha
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2014

gorbuha , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Congrats on winning the World Cup :)

be33to9 and pipapixel like this.
  10. Balumba
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014

Balumba , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Just my two cents.

I've read last 20+ pages only thing I can see is two people @gnatok and @Pedro Peguero Jr. are bitching like crazy.

There is a problem, for some. (Yet, @Pedro Peguero Jr. is bitchin' hard, very hard and sounds like 12 year old. Also uses stolen previews for his video...but unough said.)

There is a reply about the band - 1) It's intentional 2) It's not a reason for RMA.

Now, instead of SWAPPING THE DEVICE or GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK (both of which OnePlus grants) you ***** and ***** and *****.....

Please, stop this shit, deal with what you have and solve the problem.
    It doesn't go away if scream about it to your mama.

P.S. With all do respect, this is the only thing you should hear about it.
    P.P.S. Also, you forget to mention, and a lot of people here that to see the actual warmnes closer to the bottom of the screen you have to ******* look for, open a blank white space and stare at it... for some time or tune your camera to get this effect.

Sony has had manufacturing defects with all the Z phones except maybe the Z2, not to mention the TN-looking panel on a 700 USD phone... Nexus 5 has had numerous problems with camera on hardware side, to mention a 350 USD phone. Also, you forget how much shit we got with BLEEDING of the backlight etc.

SO, get your money back, stop crying, never ******* use stolen pics for your previews, a watch your tone - you do sound like pissed kid who deserves a nice slap.

One love.

Oh, here is my screen. 20% brightness, dimmed photo, best to see the tint, I get my eyeballs out to see it and to capture somehow, but guess what, it's almost unreal... and with ANY CONTENT on the screen it is impossible.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.P.S. I've myself had a Nexus 5 with dead camera, sold at a lower cost, forgot about it.
    P.P.P.S. You've bought a 700 USD phone with unmatched design, packaging and specs with a single one, one ******* issue, not bad speakers (Hi, everybody?), no broken camera (Hi, LG), no fleamsy buttons (Hi, LG again), no squicking back, no glueing off parts (Hi, Sony) for 350 USD from a new company which has faced shitload of difficulties, yes they do interested in their rep but IT IS BUSINESS and you CAN GET YOU MONEY BACK IN 14 DAYS so do it, warn everyone ONCE, move on or bet again.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014

akuma13 likes this.
  11. pipapixel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2014

pipapixel , Jul 14, 2014 :
    thank you! germany is very happy right now...but i was rooting for portugal since i have family there...but...that didn't work out :D

12. gremlin
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014

gremlin , Jul 14, 2014 :
    I have read your post and all that I can see is that you are being paid by OP.

13. disellusional

disellusional , Jul 14, 2014 :
    They don't get all their money back that's the problem.

14. gorbuha
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2014

gorbuha , Jul 14, 2014 :
    I was going for Holland and USA but....

pipapixel likes this.
  15. Alias
    Eclair Jul 14, 2014

Alias , Jul 14, 2014 :
    No offence meant but in a nutshell by your opinion, people having issues with their phone should suck it up and either return it to get their money back and move on and keep quiet?

1. How does this help new users who also buy and face the same issue?
    2. How does this help OnePlus recognize this is an issue and admit or fix this?
    3. How does this help the company become a recognized brand if it keeps selling defective phones?
    4. How does it help folks who have waited so long jumping through hoops to finally get an invite and then be disappointed because of a screen issue that is labelled as 'psychological'?
    5. How is your post different from a bitching perspective as you just bitched that a few folks are bitching?

16. pipapixel

pipapixel , Jul 14, 2014 :
    yeah...but i got quite annoyed with robben...constantly letting himself fall and stuff u know. left a bad taste imho.

17. disellusional

disellusional , Jul 14, 2014 :
    He's trying out for the swim team

objektiv_1 and pipapixel like this.
  18. gnatok
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014

gnatok , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Дякую, твої два центи були приняті до уваги :)
    А що робити якщо вони не відповідають на РМА, а коли і відповідають то вимагають 60 Євро за курєра до Китаю ??

Thanks for your 2 cents.

Balumba likes this.
  19. Tuamammatroia
    Froyo Jul 14, 2014

Tuamammatroia , Jul 14, 2014 :
    No, I u got offended by his word is against the rule, and u could warn him and next offense ask mod to ban him :) LoL

pipapixel likes this.
  20. mehdimma
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014