Really dissapointed by the customer support!

1. TrueStranger
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

TrueStranger , Jan 20, 2015 :
    And who knows how long it will take to deliver..

2. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jan 20, 2015

keithnyc , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Gotta agree. No one likes feeling used or ignored, but like you said, sometimes you will not get someone to do "the right thing". If it's small enough, you need to take only the good from the experience (e.g., a life lesson learned inexpensively) and leave behind the bad. If customer support does not get their act together on their current product line, they won't have to worry about putting out a One plus two, a One watch or a One TV.......
    Thanks for the reality check.

r4ndomguy, waldwolf and yuhs74 like this.
  3. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

sidlittlefield , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Joke. Seriously though. Its a waste of energy to leave a charger plugged in and if having to plug in the charger is enough to ruin your day, you should investigate meditation as a relaxation technique.

PatsyG likes this.
  4. lassmat
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

lassmat , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Yes, Oneplus' terrible customer service does not equal to zero business concept. Whilst am against them from the point of view of their after-sales services, I really love the business concept. I also love the forum. Am optimistic they will improve in the near future. Then I will buy the phone and also market it.

5. Deactivated User
    Jan 20, 2015

6. tcnchristian
    Froyo Jan 20, 2015

tcnchristian , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Are you kidding?

The guys house could have burnt down. Having to uplug a charger is unnecessary. Right now at my house my tv,xbox,ps4,pc,toaster,kettle,fridge,freezer,tumbledryer etc are all plugged in, are you suggesting that these should all be unpluged or they'll set on fire?

r4ndomguy, AAB4K and starlinguk like this.
  7. starlinguk
    Froyo Jan 20, 2015

starlinguk , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Mine won't charge on a replacement charger cable. I've tried several, including the one for my S3, but it'll either stop charging after a while or it won't charge at all.

8. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Jan 20, 2015 :
    There's nothing wrong with the support team. Chargers don't just burn out. I would blame the wiring in your home, which is not OnePlus One's fault. That would be yours. Go buy a new charger and quit bitching.

9. badger906
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

badger906 , Jan 20, 2015 :
    why get upset over a charger? its really really crap as it is.. a new better charger will only cost about £10.. i don't even use the charger that came with mine, i use an old samsung one..

10. srtandoh
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

srtandoh , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Dude,if it were an iphone or some other brand which costs three times the price of this device,would you not run off an buy a replacement without so much as an email to Apple? Buy a new cable and move on I'd say.

11. Deactivated User
    Jan 20, 2015

12. Qiuness
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

Qiuness , Jan 20, 2015 :
    The phone i was suppose to get was time sensitive and i ensured to announce the seller in time of this.
    THEY did NOT answer any of my mails!
    Then they sent the phone without canceling (i specifically told them to cancel the order if they cannot ship in time!)Then DHL gave the phone to someone named Bacher whom i DO NOT KNOW!
    This is not how it suppose to be done. The phone was destined to be signed by me and me alone. I don't care that a neighbor which i don't even know signed for something that is not his! I ordered an expensive phone from a company that ignored my correspondence and then the shipping service willingly gave it away to someone i don't know.
    They made me open cases with DHL, so i tried and when i logged into the site to get the tracking number.. boom the link does not work anymore!! dead!
    So i drove down there although i moved, to go find mr Bacher... Yeah right.. there no one by that name in a 3 house radius!

Dreadful support. Every time i ask them a question someone else answers.. this means no one knows my issue well, everyone knows bits and that pisses me off.

I hope Paypal finally sees that i am right and refunds my money!

13. StuartTonkin
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

StuartTonkin , Jan 20, 2015 :
    Outstanding observation.

14. steveisteve78
    Eclair Jan 20, 2015

steveisteve78 , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I would expect OP focus their resources differently to other companies with a phone of this specification at a price so desirable and I am sure it is not a personal issue. I hope you get the help you need.

15. wilmarsaly
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

wilmarsaly , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I removed mine maybe 20 times in almost 4 months, never had any issues.

16. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

I would suggest that you have them plugged into a circuit breaker that turns off their power when a master object (e.g. is turned off as well), as it preserves energy.

As for my OP, it was in jest, but my suggestion that you maybe too tightly wound is serious. His house did not burn down and there is not an epidemic of chargers bursting into flames. If there were I am sure that there would be a thread or two.

17. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Jan 20, 2015

Good for you.

18. waldwolf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2015

waldwolf , Jan 20, 2015 :
    If you check the various internet "Android" forums, you'll see that customer support has been the major complaint against OnePlus since day one. Unfortunately, your complaint about OP's lack of customer support is not uncommon.

This attitude will undoubtedly haunt OP's future business, sales & ventures.

19. lassmat
    Jelly Bean Jan 20, 2015

lassmat , Jan 20, 2015 :
    I have two or three chargers here plugged almost permanently, motorola, Nokia, and I phone chargers. Nothing ever happens ...

20. r4ndomguy
    Honeycomb Jan 20, 2015

r4ndomguy , Jan 20, 2015 :
    what did i just read?