Really oneplus?

?

Do you think this is justice for the OPO users?

1. Yes

34.9%
  2. No

65.1%
  1. Egon
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2015

Egon , Oct 31, 2015 :

So way introduce a third phone, if they even can't handle two?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015

Aceteria likes this.
  2. abandonedWanderer
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2015

abandonedWanderer , Oct 31, 2015 :
    I still dont get it lol they have a huuugee community of devs...they can just cherry pick the features, that takes them like a week maybe the most and then focus on optimizing and porting...

Aceteria likes this.
  3. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2015

gringoboy , Oct 31, 2015 :
    Some people just want to complain and whine. Use the software it is sold with and which is still supported, or flash another just like they flash OOS. So tiresome. How many times has this same dumbass thread been created?

4. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2015

5. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Oct 31, 2015

dsmonteiro , Oct 31, 2015 :
    Cyanogen OS is the official ROM for the OnePlus One and it's close to AOSP. Why not use that one, that is already on 5.1.1. as you want?

Tricksodave likes this.
  6. jstepa
    KitKat Oct 31, 2015

jstepa , Oct 31, 2015 :
    "A bit of patienece" don't make me laugh :D
    They have already forgotten that OPO even exists anymore, more important to sell new phones than support the old ones...

Aceteria likes this.
  7. Aceteria
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 31, 2015

Aceteria , Oct 31, 2015 :
    True, there are decisions that oneplus makes that are pretty questionable. In a way the opo is just a platform to build off of. I was wrong in my previous comment, there are somethings they might continue the with one vlike secuirty patches and small things like that but its mostly up to the community now.
    '
    I too don't understand why they would roll out a third phone when they have the Two to work on.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015

jstepa likes this.
  8. jstepa
    KitKat Oct 31, 2015

jstepa , Oct 31, 2015 :
    Only security patches won't change the situation that this ROM is progressing to nowhere and that this is sh*t now. Community in here can't change anything, as you can see from the demand of users here in these threads, if they are not listening to anything that's written here, don't even know that they are reading these at all...

Aceteria likes this.
  9. Egon
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2015

Egon , Oct 31, 2015 :
    If you can name me a ROM that's flawless and bugfree, I am your man!

Even COS 12.1, the original rom and CM12 have bugs and most ROMs are based on these ROMs...

I find OxygenOS one of the most Stable ROMs there is, only I couldn't life with the bugs that came with the rom!

pbergonzi and gringoboy like this.
  10. gringoboy
    Lollipop Nov 1, 2015

gringoboy , Nov 1, 2015 :
    There are no bug free roms I'm afraid. COS12 has plenty annoyances, that is for sure, but at least it gets some squashing by Cyanogen. OOS gets nothing on the OPO, and that's why I never contemplated it. I know OnePlus well enough by now!

Egon likes this.
  11. pbergonzi
    KitKat Nov 1, 2015

pbergonzi , Nov 1, 2015 :
    While both of those statements may be factual, OOS has been about flawless for me.
    I also feel that by running it and using the feedback app, I both support them, and help them develop a better OS.

12. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Nov 1, 2015

aaron.hossain75 , Nov 1, 2015 :
    I like Oxygen OS as well but it needs much time to improve .

pbergonzi likes this.
  13. pbergonzi
    KitKat Nov 1, 2015

pbergonzi , Nov 1, 2015 :
    They read enough to get the gist of community wishes, however they simply tend not to respond on works-in-progress--they were even that way with the demands for Stagefright patches.
    Granted, while this silence seems to indicate a lack of accountability, they are still busy working and developing.
    While we may disapprove the lack of news, that is their process.