Really OPO?

1. Jabiraj1
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

Jabiraj1 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    I have been a proud user for couple of months, I always had some minor problems but I didn't really have any complain but recently my OPO has started to show some real problems first one is the headphone jack port! It somehow got loose and I hear broken music continuously and in order to get flawless music I have to hold it in a certain position.
    And next the WiFi, every time I get out off wifi zone, in order to reconnect to saved WiFi I have to reboot my phone. Every time. Now this days I restart when I go to college and when I come back, it's becoming a pain.
    Any suggestions what can I do?

I tried to contact customer service and requested for a repair token and it's been 18 days but no reply.... Its getting little hard to keep up with this phone...... Some one help me...

thesonics and mdieng like this.
  2. lcamley
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

ronoldo likes this.
  3. carbine30
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2014

carbine30 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    Wipe cache and or factory reset after backing up your data.

4. silvasurfn
    Eclair Nov 20, 2014

ronoldo likes this.
  5. carbine30
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2014

carbine30 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    I noticed also that some apps may interfere the WiFi since they have the permission to modify. Try to find out when did this issue started to happen and which app you installed that might have caused it.

TheCount likes this.
  6. Jabiraj1
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2014

Jabiraj1 , Nov 20, 2014 :
    It didn't show up like that, only after 2 months of use it became like that. Be prepared and use it with care.

ronoldo likes this.
  7. ronoldo
    KitKat Nov 20, 2014

ronoldo , Nov 20, 2014 :
    Good luck... i haven't had those probs... but hope you get it fixed or replaced..