rear camera shaking during picture click

1. the98kid
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 18, 2018

2. Focaal
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

Focaal , Jan 27, 2020 :
    Still experiencing this problem on my OnePlus 6, running OxygenOS 10.3.0. Camera sometimes starts shaking by its own. Even a reboot won't help it. When I let the phone rest for like an hour, it goes back to normal again. I face this problem about 3-4 times per week. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture to show as an example, but I for sure know that it's not my hand that makes the camera shakey/ tremble.

3. ntcue
    Cupcake May 27, 2020

ntcue , May 27, 2020 :
    I am facing the same problem since over a year now. The autofocus gets stuck and vibrates at around 50 Hz, sometimes a bit higher, sometimes lower. You also can hear it when you hold your Oneplus 5 against your ear. Sometimes the issue goes away when you switch to the front camera and back again. Also it can happen in many applications that use the camera, not only with the default camera app from Oneplus.
    It is really annoying. And often it happens exactly in that moment I need to take a picture in a short time period when no waiting is acceptable. Then I have to switch to the front camera which is really annoying and also has a not the best picture quality because there is no autofocus.
    It also happens when using the pro camera mode and manually changing the focus. The lens is still vibrating.

All the people in this thread who always write it's motion blur or hand shaking, are wrong! It's the focus lens which vibrates very fast instead of focusing the image.

And for all the curious people out there, I just made a video which not only shows the poor picture quality but you can also hear the focus lens vibrating in the audio stream: