[Recap] 21-Day Zen Transformation Challenge: Achieve your Goal of 2020 with Zen Mode

1. Gary C.
    OxygenOS Operations Staff Member Dec 31, 2019

Gary C. , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Hi everyone,

We are glad to announce that 21-Day Zen Transformation challenge has come to a good end today, with more than 110,000 participants and over 4,000 users winning the 21-day medal. A huge round of applause for them!

zendata.png

It’s extremely rewarding for us to see that Zen Mode is helping so many users to adopt healthier sleep habits. Lots of users also posted their inspiring comments about 21-Day Zen Transformation challenge. Check out some of the moving words they shared:

@bhaumikbheda:
    @AlphaKoi :
    @MALU8484 :
    @Giriprasath:
    Since it is the last day of 2019 and 2020 is coming now, here comes the question:

How will you achieve your goal of 2020 year with Zen Mode?

Share your answers with us! We will be giving 5 OnePlus Type-C Bullets Earphones Black to the best ideas!

Again, thanks to all the users who have taken part in the 21-day challenge. In the future, Zen Mode will launch more medal-winning activities. Stay tuned!

9894.png

BTW, in the 21-Day Zen Transformation Challenge, 10 users won the copies of the OnePlus Addition Magazine signed by @Pete & @Carl plus physical Zen Mode Trophies. Congratulations to the lucky users below! We will reach out to you later for shipping information.

@bhaumikbheda @AlphaKoi @manojsurya99 @MALU8484@Kukkaser @Giriprasath @NumEryk@Iamhasannaqvi @DMB_8766 @Cheetosdust

2. dinakaran.sensor
    Eclair Dec 31, 2019

dinakaran.sensor , via OnePlus 5T , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Hi, first of all congrats to the winners.

The Zen mode is gives better life style, it means if we keep away smartphone an hour, our brain thinks how to solve a problem in particular hour without having Google. And also improving sleeping routine. These are the changes I have observed. Therefore, hope the coming 2020 will get better life style because of Zen mode effect.

Advanced Happy New year to all of you...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019

3. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 31, 2019

Navafpp, Do2g, suraj1595 and 11 others like this.
  4. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 31, 2019

Starcommander , Dec 31, 2019 :
    My main aim for 2020 is to lead a healthier life and have better balance with social media and private life. I have made some key points where the zen mode will be useful for bringing our near and dear ones together!

• While having dinner, setting up zen mode for 20 mins to have a healthier conversation with my family. A family that eats together, stays together
    • Setting zen mode for 30 mins before charging my phone. This will be beneficial to the phone as it won't be used thus improving life span of battery
    • Zen mode for 60mins during exam nights. Only a student will understand the pain of losing concentration during exam night due to our whatsapp groups.
    Thank you OnePlus for this amazing application.
    A very happy new year to you all

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019

5. The Mastermind
    Eclair Dec 31, 2019

The Mastermind , Dec 31, 2019 :
    How will you achieve your goal of 2020 year with ZenMode?

For me as a newbie in this awesome and open minded communities, Zen Mode in the year of 2020 will or should change to the "eco thinking" of users around the world and save them and also guide them into the benefit of enjoyful life without shackled nowadays gadget trend of smartphone excessive usage.

ZenMode helps me achieve my goals in 2020 by scheduling daily use of gadgets so that my midday and evening hours will be filled with fun activities with my family and friends. With zen mode also my dependence on smartphones will be reduced from time to time as the time constraints in the app have a huge impact on keeping us afloat for the moment without ever having to face the smartphone while with family and friends.

📵❤💢 Never Settle ❤💢📵

ShigBammy, G_plusone and MosheG1 like this.
  6. Teddy K.
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

7. Sudhanshu Balodhi
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

Sudhanshu Balodhi , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Congratulations to all the Transformer who had completed this challenge !!
    &
    Even Congratulations to those who didn't completed this time but I'm sure u all wonderful mate gonna complete this in 2020.
    Warm wishes
    Support
    ☮️

8. Karan_Odedra
    Froyo Dec 31, 2019

Karan_Odedra , Dec 31, 2019 :
    How about a collaboration with Headspace as it is one of the best app for meditation. Nowadays meditation is very much needed and can be very helpful as there's too much of noise and distraction.

9. K1570601552078
    Donut Dec 31, 2019

ShigBammy and MosheG1 like this.
  10. mateusz91
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

ShigBammy and MosheG1 like this.
  11. Martin_VN
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2019

12. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 31, 2019 :
    my plan for 2020 is to use zen mode to show me to really focus on my studies and allow me to use my phone for basics (like calculator) and not have to worry about being distracted. it will also be VERY handy when it comes time for bed as I have a habit of staying on my phone till way to late at night when I should be going to sleep and it can mess up my next day...

I hope to use zen mode to fix these problems!

13. Alan__v__john
    Eclair Dec 31, 2019

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020

ShigBammy and G_plusone like this.
  14. Giriprasath
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

Giriprasath , via OnePlus 6 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Thank you so much. I'm happy that my honest feel about Zen mode made you guys energized & happy. I'm sure the Never Settle team will make awesome innovations in 2020 too. Couldn't actually believe that I've won. This is my first such experience getting lucky online, lol.

Wish every NEVER SETTLE family an awesome 2020. Cheers!

ShigBammy, Naveen_006 and G_plusone like this.
  15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Dec 31, 2019

luigimario , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Congrats @Cheetosdust and the other winners!

My plan to use Zen mode in 2020 is to use it more for work, and sleep at night. I get easily distracted at work and check my phone a lot, this reducing my productivity. A couple weeks ago I tried using Zen mode for 60 minutes as soon as I got in so I could finish some important work and I found that I was way more productive.

My goal for 2020 is to be more productive at work and to sleep on time. For both of these goals I will use the 60 minute Zen mode setting. I will try to use Zen mode at least 3-4 times during the workday so I can get more work done. And I will activate 1 hour of Zen at bedtime so I will fall asleep before my phone unlocks and be unable to keep myself awake unnecessarily.

16. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 31, 2019

Cheetosdust , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Oh wow, pretty cool. Many thanks, @Gary C.! What a great way to end 2019 and this is perfect as I still don't have the first number of the magazine. :hearteyes:

And that pin looks amazing rocking my favorite color and everything. Thank you (and the team) once again. May you all have a terrific 2020. :cool:

Hot damn, Luigi. Many thanks for the tag - it was the first time I saw this thread and my username. You are the man! :)

17. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Dec 31, 2019

luigimario , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Oh, I'm glad you can get a copy of the magazine now too! The pin looks pretty sweet. Hopefully you can use it or display it proudly. If I had won the pin, it would just sit in the box like all the other OnePlus one I've collected lol.

ShigBammy, Cheetosdust and superplus like this.
  18. Giriprasath
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2019

Giriprasath , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Now answering the interesting question

HOW WILL I USE ZEN MODE IN 2020?!

Well pretty much most of the time my phone stays silent, but only when I open a book I receive a TONZZzzzzz of notifications from my social circle. My friend texts me, someone tags me, my game asks me to come and collect my rewards, My crush Likes my comment etc. It feels like Satan is purposefully trying to ruin my studies [e]1f602[/e]

Though I regularly Use zen mode during the night, I'll be now trying to always activate Zen mode before I open my books or class notes, and Viola! I'm sure the Zen mode will help elevate the student in me from current level of Novice to the level of ZEN.

Easiest motivational story for Students: Activate ZEN mode > Lesser distraction > Better concentration > Better grades > Better job > Better Life > Better everything > Better retirement > Peace of mind > Become a ZEN[e]2764[/e]️

19. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 31, 2019

superplus , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Nice one @Cheetosdust, I am sure the pen pin is something you will greatly treasure :cool:

Oh no, here we go again :rolleyes:o_O orange!=pink. violet!=pink. just because it's your favourite colour, doesn't mean the Rolling Stones sang "I see a pink door and I want to paint it pink"... :p:D

20. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 31, 2019

Cheetosdust , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Yay, many thanks! I will treasure it indeed. I love this community so much, I'll even treasure something signed by Carl. :rolleyes:

I'm kidding, obviously. He's great and having something signed by him was something on my bucket list. What a sweet prize that is. This is a prize honey can't buy, such a a beeutiful reward. I'm bzzzzing with excitement, can't wait to see the notification when the shipment leaves pollen*. I think that's it, just finishing 2019 with all the puns in the world. :p

*You see, usually OnePlus sends the packages from its warehouse. Here in Europe, that's located in Poland. So... pollen, Poland. Damn, that one is a thinker. For me. And I was the one who wrote it! :p

Wooow, oh woooow. Here I was, proclaiming my love to the color purple (violet, if you are fancy) and now you are exclaiming that orange! equals pink and that violet! equals pink. So, this :p is the same color as this :rolleyes:. My oh my.

I know I have a great post when my strongest argument is reduced to posting emojis. This is perfect summary of 2019: you posting references to a beautiful song (that I love) and me making jokes with Pollen, Poland and emojis. :cool:

Oh well, could be worst: I could write could be worst instead of could be worse. :D

Happy 2020! :p! :rolleyes:! ;)