[RECAP] OnePlus Support Open Ears Forum - September 2020

1. Tom B.
    Global Service Strategy Operations Staff Member Sep 25, 2020

Tom B. , Sep 25, 2020 :
    OEF 1.png

Friends,

On September 23, 2017, we held our first-ever Open Ears Forum (OEF). Successful applicants from all over Europe attended to sit down with our OnePlus Support team. We wanted to hear their experiences first-hand and discuss our plans for future improvement with them, get instant feedback, and work together on new ideas.

The success of this event, not just with our users but also among different departments at OnePlus, transformed it into a new platform that allowed us to connect with our users face-to-face and listen to their ideas and suggestions, transforming it into one of our long-standing traditions.

Three years and many OEFs later, we held a new OnePlus Support OEF this week in an online format that allowed us to bring OnePlus fans from different countries together to discuss two important pillars of support – Contact center and Repair Service.

We touched upon numerous topics during the discussion and received valuable inputs from all the attendees. A big thank you and shout-out to all for joining and making the event a true success!

@sanketpophale @wissou @Danish_Tauqir @AbhilashSaikia
    @EJ Klezer @Vansh99 @Gio567full @Niklasg85 @oneplusfav4ever @razzor228 @Niklasg85

The team is already in the works to further cater to the feedback we received. Here are the key actions we are taking following the OnePlus Support OEF 2020:

Category A
    Actions in this category are either work-in-progress or will be completed between Q3 2020 - Q2 2021.
    1. Weekend deliveries for repaired phones. - North America
    2. Accurate and clear RMA status. - Europe
    3. Further enhance repair-status for more clarity. - North America
    4. Add "contact support" option when requesting repair service for dead devices to share IMEI. - Europe
    Category B
    This category comes under long-term commitment, certain areas may require additional time to analyze, train, and improve together with service partners. We will keep you posted as we progress.
    1. Improve response quality: Avoid robotic responses and improve the agents' technical knowledge. - India, Europe, & North America
    2. Increase decision making rights for Level-1 support agents to resolve issue at the very first interaction. - India, Europe, & North America
    3. Extend Live chat and voice support working hours to cover local time zones. - North America
    4. Audit repair and maintenance service to improve quality and efficiency. - India
    We hope to bring better customer experience with the aforementioned commitments and additional changes in the near future. If you didn't get a chance to join the OnePlus Support OEF, no problem! You can still drop us your suggestion regarding customer service in the comments below and I will make sure your feedback is heard. Thank you!

A cool souvenir!

As @Crystal Z. promised, all attendees will receive an OnePlus community OEF Coffee mug. Stay tuned for more updates. ;)

mug 1.jpg mug 2.jpg

Secret Accessories Testers :sunglasses:

Let's congratulate our winners who will be part of the secret OnePlus Accessories Testers group.

@razzor228 @Vansh99

Thank you & Stay safe!

Never Settle.

2. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Sep 25, 2020

3. Shailender Sharma
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2020

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020

4. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Sep 25, 2020 :
    Awesome to hear what you'll be improving on for customer services!

Congrats to all the OEF's, enjoy your mug (not your face but the drinking kind)

Also, congrats @razzor228 @Vansh99 on being secret accessories agents. Enjoy testing the future! [e]263a[/e]️

Leo X., Lillper, Artemus. and 8 others like this.
  5. yashwant24
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Sep 25, 2020

yashwant24 , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 25, 2020 :
    I thought you were going to select the testers from audio and accessories OEF.
    Intresting, hope the CS improves in future.
    congrats to winners.

6. camohan

7. yashwant24

That would be unfair!!!![e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]
    Many are still hanging out in accessories sub-forum.

8. Vansh99

Vansh99 , Sep 25, 2020 :
    I did not expect to wake up to this news today. Never been fortunate enough to get in a program like this :)
    Thanks for your consideration and also congrats to my fellow testing mate @razzor228

Ok ok ok, back to the support oef. It was a very different OEF as my last attended one seemed rush (OOS OEF). This one definitely let us have much longer conversations. I'm glad to see most (if not all) the suggestions we discussed in our NA group. I am looking forward to see those improvements being implemented :)

Once again, thank you guys for the selection. I've only slept for about 4 hours and now I'm fully awake after reading this, excellent start of the day :p

cdnfarmer, SRD., Artemus. and 12 others like this.
  9. Cakepips

Interesting... Though you guys got to see some exclusive stuff too!

I wonder who else has been chosen... 🤔

10. Starcommander

11. yashwant24

Nono, we are still hanging in accessories sub-forum.

12. Devrock
    Eclair Sep 25, 2020

13. Cakepips

Ok ok.
    Fingers crossed for the pinned/secretly chosen ones. Hang in there. 🤞🏻

14. yashwant24

16. camohan

camohan , Sep 25, 2020 :
    It was a joke. Don't take it so seriously.

17. Batman360

18. Karun Deep
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2020

19. Oreo.

20. Oreo.