Received 1+1 Pre-order on Oct. 27th !

1. hoangvo
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Hey all! i finally got to touch my brand new Oneplus One tonight ( see what i did there ? :p ), since i was one of the people who had no idea what was going on after ordering due to the error of " View Order " problem, i decided to give a fast one on how the package got to me ! :)
    My Order nr. is 5001064xx, I'm from Denmark, and ordered 2 hours in the pre-order started. Next day i received email saying my order has been updated, but then of course it was a blind " View Order " problem ( which was fine by me, i freaked out a little, but after reading a lot of threads and knowing many people has same problem with me, i shall not be the only one ^^ ". Then i received an email on my items are ready to be shipped, and i will receive a shipping confirmation within 3 business days, on Saturday ( 1/11 ), by the time i get the email, my " View Order " problem was gone, they changed status to " Processing ". I then received a message from DHL at 10.PM the next monday night ( yesterday ), telling me my tracking number before Oneplus even mail me! So i'm pleased with DHL service :). Then Oneplus sent me my tracking number this morning ( 3 A.M ). With Express Delivery, i received my phone after around 15 hours.
    P.S, sorry for the long post, but i hope you guys will be patient, if you guys are in same situation, i'll be gladly answer any questions i can help with ! And i can tell you, it's worth the wait :) The Phone is amazing! (i dont know anything about android so im learning ).

Edit: My first EDT was 4-5 weeks, then it changed to 2 weeks once my " View Order " button worked :) and i did receive the phone after 2 weeks 1 day.

2. dgks1
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

dgks1 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Congrats! Hope other people are getting their phones soon as well.
    I personally haven't been able to order one yet :/ Hopefully I'll get the chance soon!

fincore and hoangvo like this.
  3. hoangvo
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Go for it the next pre-order friend ! it will be worth it

dgks1 likes this.
  4. dgks1
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

dgks1 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    I definitely will!!! Thank you :) Just wish the pre-order would happen sooner. hahaha

fincore and hoangvo like this.
  5. Necronaut
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2014

Necronaut , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Summary-Buy that sucker. Pay for it. Forget about it for a few days. Bam-phone in hand. Ha.

6. hoangvo
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo , Nov 6, 2014 :
    It's actually very exciting, i don't think anybody who loves the phone enough would forget, or not check for the status every few hours :)

7. Deactivated User
    Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo likes this.
  8. Necronaut

Necronaut , Nov 6, 2014 :

Ah-the excitement of new tech.

hoangvo likes this.
  9. elite590
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo likes this.
  10. hoangvo
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Thank friends :D

elite590 likes this.
  11. ManolisTheofilos
    Donut Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo likes this.
  12. jnh010

hoangvo likes this.
  13. devjyoti
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

devjyoti , Nov 6, 2014 :
    congrats njoy the phone. I could use one invite too :)..... thanks for sharing

hoangvo likes this.
  14. hoangvo
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

hoangvo , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Thank! Also~ Be active ! And you might get one ;)