Received Invite - Placed Order and will get it today - OP2

1. saurao londhekar
    Donut Aug 26, 2015

2. dursuntosun
    Donut Aug 26, 2015

3. Devpriy
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

Devpriy , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Following are my observations so far ...
    1. WiFi connectivity : Wizard directed me to connect to wifi ..I gave credentials and a message came it will take 2 minutes but at last it said taking too long .. and i had to choose skip anyway option.Felt disappointed but found that phone was already connected to wifi but guess OP2 couldnt understood it and kept trying.
    2.Someone asked me "
    how is your first expression after seeing the device and your first expression after using it for a day
    " - Device looked very neat and is sleek however i felt the camera , flash light section is delicate as its placed little out of phone..so need to be careful there...
    3.Another question was "Hey...After you use it please let us know about its touch experience...Have already heard about it a lot...so..just want to verify it." - Touch is very similar to OPO.. feel of grip or handling phone is little ..very little better than OPO. But if you compare touch with ASUS Zenphone2 - you will like Zenphone2 better (i now have both the phones so compared it).
    4.Another question was " Update on heating & fingerprint scanner sensitivity issues " : As soon as phone got connected to wifi ..OTA update came and during the download it made my phone hot - specially the metallic boundary of the phone went hot... so over all any update/download made the phone hot.Fingerprint sensor i will come back on this...
    5. Charging adapter - cable is good but i felt that the place where you plug the cable into the adapter is not finished properly as after plugin the cable there is a gap left which looks bad.

Stay tuned will update more here...

4. mdabdat88
    Froyo Aug 26, 2015

5. Devpriy
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

Devpriy , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Positions will change as there is jump in queue option if you refer your friends via twitter , fb etc.so others are doing it.
    Pattern wise i didnt notice anything... but when i joined i was at 1,47,xxx and now~2 lakhs...

6. suhask83
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

suhask83 , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Hw did u receive invite

7. Devpriy
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

Devpriy , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Fran... i have used one plus one and its a very good phone(i have to restart it at times as it dosent pick cellular data network).So after using my phone for 3 hours i felt it almost same as OPO..Invite will reach you soon so i would say give couple of weeks more..

fpangestu likes this.
  8. Devpriy
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

Devpriy , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Havent explored it much - camera UI dosent seems so interesting to me but let me try more and comeback.

scarletbaron likes this.
  9. Devpriy
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

Devpriy , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Surely will do that .. but its too early to judge..

10. sameerdhalwani
    Eclair Aug 26, 2015

sameerdhalwani , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Guys I am waiting for invite since a long time. I signed up for your forums. I am at 10 k invite. Last time I told you about it I got a link for how invite system works. This is a bit frustrating. Now I know why Apple and Samsung charge what they do. Cause they hired more efficient people to do the job. I have honestly never seen a more snobbish company as oneplus.

11. Winyo
    Froyo Aug 26, 2015

12. mdabdat88
    Froyo Aug 26, 2015

13. mrbaker
    Eclair Aug 26, 2015

mrbaker , Aug 26, 2015 :
    How does one differentiate between an Indian invite and an international invite?

14. fpangestu
    Donut Aug 26, 2015

fpangestu , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Thanks for the feedback Dev! Patience is definitely a virtue... This waiting is killing me! I'm going to hang in there though, can't wait to get my hands on an OP2! :)

15. saurabhparate
    Froyo Aug 26, 2015

16. hkushwaha2
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015

hkushwaha2 , Aug 26, 2015 :
    Yes, the top most info i seek at this time is...... Do you have a spare invite ? :)

17. adarshananth
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2015

18. surajitrakshit
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2015

19. romeroboy101
    Froyo Aug 26, 2015

romeroboy101 , Aug 26, 2015 :
    i really want a opo 2 invite i have a phone that has been broken for the past months and i just een waiting on one

Tyronewong likes this.
  20. davidlauder
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2015