Recent Apps, Notification bar, Notifications not working

1. patjas
    Cupcake May 25, 2022

patjas , May 25, 2022 :
    Hi everyone,
    Last night my 9rt died and switched off. In the morning I put it up to charge, switched it on. It then showed a system update which was downloaded and installed. After this I noticed the following viz.,
    1. The notification bar has only 6 icons. I can't pull it down or sideways to access the remaining ones. Usually long press on any of the icons say Bluetooth opens up the settings. This is not enabled. The bar is as if frozen. Only the screen brightness works.
    2. App notifications across the board are not working. I get the ping but can't see any notifications. Notifications for all apps are enabled.
    3. The recent apps button is frozen. It just doesn't work. Every time I am having to go to the app list and open the app afresh.

Tried everything short of a full reset. Restarted multiple times, checked and unchecked settings, tried safe mode etc. Nothings seems to be working. Any inputs would be appreciated. I am on Android 11.3 with April Updates.
    thanks
    Patrick
    1653466289642.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert May 25, 2022

Gor. likes this.
  3. patjas
    Cupcake May 25, 2022

4. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert May 25, 2022

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 25, 2022 :
    Only other option would be to reset the OnePlus Launcher App info Cache and App info Storage as well to see if that can help. This will completely reset your home screens.

If that doesn't work its possible you have a fundamental android issue that may need a reset to correct it.

Gor. likes this.
  5. shantanubarik
    Froyo May 25, 2022

6. patjas
    Cupcake May 25, 2022

patjas , via OnePlus 9RT , May 25, 2022 :
    Did the first one. Did not work. Let me try the second.

7. patjas
    Cupcake May 25, 2022

8. patjas
    Cupcake May 26, 2022

9. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert May 26, 2022

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 26, 2022 :
    If you have also done a full Erase All Data reset as well and the issue is still occurring, send Bug reports and give Feedback on the issue back to the OnePlus OOS developers. So that they can investigate them.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

And you can also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for Email, Phone contact and online Chat details.
    https://www.oneplus.com/support

Gor. likes this.