Reflect Stratos likes this.
  2. Reflect Stratos
    KitKat Sep 16, 2014

3. Aaahh
    Marshmallow Sep 16, 2014

4. EddieR6
    Froyo Sep 16, 2014

EddieR6 , Sep 16, 2014 :
    throw the man a tampon!! I believe there is a power button in every device currently made.

5. feiy_w
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2014

feiy_w , Sep 16, 2014 :
    agreeeee! sarcastic comments arent cyber bullying i think hehe.. I've ever in a situation I told people he is begging for invite here and he was angry, is it included as cyber bullying?

6. JuanL
    KitKat Sep 16, 2014

7. Xero
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2014

8. sam amith
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2014

9. gizmo_ult
    Froyo Sep 16, 2014

10. Reflect Stratos
    KitKat Sep 16, 2014

Xero likes this.
  11. vexred
    Donut Sep 16, 2014

vexred , Sep 16, 2014 :
    Too many ppl nowadays just vent their anger on other forummers (is dat a word?) cos truth is most of em prolly wouldn't dare say sh1t face to face. keyboard warriors lol!

12. Deactivated User
    Sep 16, 2014

13. Deactivated User
    Sep 16, 2014

14. thien_chau
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2014

15. dr.cognitive
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2014

dr.cognitive , Sep 16, 2014 :
    I feel like his little surveys are part of a homework project. You do know that without proper informed consent you are violating ethical obligations in research and therefor whatever you are doing with your findings should never see the light of day...as well as your professor should flunk the hell out of you. Here is an example of my informed consent that I used in my doctoral dissertation which was an exploratory study on technology usage and depression...just for an example:

I have been asked to participate in a research study to evaluate the relationship between technology usage and depression. This research study is being conducted as part of a doctoral degree in clinical psychology at [redacted becaused I don't want you to know my school]. I was asked to be a possible participant because I am a student who likely uses technology as a regular part of my life. The purpose of this study is to determine if technology usage is correlated to symptoms of depression.

If I agree to be in this study, I will be asked to provide basic demographic information and to complete a brief survey detailing what different technologies I use and how long I use them in a given time period. I will also be asked to answer questions pertaining to my recent behaviors, thoughts and feelings. This study will only take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

The risks, discomfort, or adverse effects associated with this study are minimal. The benefits of this study are that it may help expand our understanding of how technology impacts our culture and well-being. This survey may make me more aware of my depressive symptoms and I understand there will be a list of resources made available to me prior to and after completion of the survey.

I will not receive reimbursement or monetary compensation for my participation.

This study is anonymous and data will be collected at a third party survey website. This study anticipates approximately 50 to 200 respondents. The records of this study will be stored on a remote secure server for the duration of the study and, upon completion of the study, the data will be stored in an encrypted format for 5 years per past publication per ethical guidelines. No words linking me to the study will be included in any sort of report that might be published. I have the right to get a summary of the results of this research if I would like to have them.

I understand that my participation is strictly voluntary and that I am free to decline to participate. My decision regarding my participation will not affect my current or future relations with [my university]. If I decide to participate, I am free to refuse to answer any of the questions that may make me uncomfortable. I understand that my participation in this study is completely voluntary and I am free to withdraw at any time without suffering any negative consequences as a result of my withdrawing from the study.

Should I have any questions regarding this study, I can contact [Also redacted because I don't want you people calling me at home or e-mailing me at my private address]. I can also contact the chair of this study [or my chair] by electronic mail at [No way you get his/her e-mail] or by phone by calling [or his/her phone].

I understand that this research study has been reviewed and Certified by the Institutional Review Board, and [my campus review board]. For research-related problems or questions regarding participants' rights, I can contact the Institutional Review Board at [every state has their own].

[Participant signature]

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. thisguysayswht
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 16, 2014

17. soriFern
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 16, 2014

soriFern , Sep 16, 2014 :
    We should all be nice to each other on here. Really, there is no reason not to be. It's not about toughening up. Its about just being a decent human being and behaving like an adult. I will behave like a decent human being for the communities sake.

18. africamonk
    Jelly Bean Sep 16, 2014

19. davehg
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2014

davehg , Sep 16, 2014 :
    What I see in these forums is a bunch of Fanboy/girl/boi idiocy and immaturity. Calling someone an idiot for preferring ColorOS to Cyanogenmod (an actual example) is not bullying, it is acting like a spoiled child.

Deactivated User likes this.
  20. addam
    KitKat Sep 16, 2014

addam , Sep 16, 2014 :
    A guy was bullying me online and sending crazy emails, so I drove across 3 states and killed that bill collector. ;)