Recieved invite , didn't claim , 4 hours later...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hyhae , Aug 1, 2014 :
    It says it's been claimed by someone else , meaning either my email is hacked (and it isn't I don't have viruses) , or the sender claimed it to someone (still checking with him but I doubt he'd do that after sending it to me ) or it's a bug in the system ?

What happens is , I got invite (it was not claimed) from someone here , I wait for 4 hours till my uncle is free to order it from Australia ( was gonna give it to him to use it on his acc since mine's an Egyptian account and they won't ship from this , at least that's what the invite said ) So , when I check on the invite to give it to my uncle it's already been used....

Where can I submit a complaint or something when i'm 100% sure that the guy who invited me didn't use the invite ? c'mon, this is so not fair when no one gets invites easily...

2. Kallen
    Aug 1, 2014

3. alisharifi
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

alisharifi , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Hi..
    How long it s take to get a invite ...
    Can somebody tell me that .. thanks

4. IndiaOPO
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

5. holymike
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

holymike , Aug 1, 2014 :
    ages

6. gqvisionz
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

7. shrinathji
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

8. vivu.vivek
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

vivu.vivek , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I think you can't submit complaints for such issues.. Just wait for few days here.. definitely you will get another one.. :)

9. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hyhae , Aug 1, 2014 :
    It said it had 1 whole day left , and this is all just 4-5 hours ago I still don't see how this is possible.

and if I had claimed it would have been wasted because OPO doesn't ship to Egypt.

_Malik_ likes this.
  10. _Malik_
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

_Malik_ , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Same exact thing happened to me!
    I submitted a ticket even though I'm sure it's not gonna work!

11. kyy
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

kyy , Aug 1, 2014 :
    1. If someone has access to your email account you have some other problems than just the invite code.
    2. Someone might have brute forced the code. (Although this is highly unlikely)

Anyways, tough luck.

_Malik_ likes this.
  12. Laura.Lou
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

Laura.Lou , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Oh man, that really sucks :eek:
    Definitely try getting in touch with customer service (although from what you hear they might not be overly helpful...)!

13. ravipoon
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

ravipoon , Aug 1, 2014 :
    You did not claim it , so you can not complain it.
    The person you received the invite from might have shared with others too and the other person might have claimed.
    Bad luck for you
    But be patient and next time claim fast. :)

thepanttherlady likes this.
  14. vivu.vivek
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

vivu.vivek , Aug 1, 2014 :
    More over some people are complaining about out of stock issue.. just try your luck after some time.. not sure though.!!

15. Makay
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Makay , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Pity you got an Egyptian account, but next time go for the KILL!!!

16. erikalu
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

erikalu , Aug 1, 2014 :

Just claim your invites, he will be safe in your account :) You can buy phone later, not at same time :)

17. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hyhae , Aug 1, 2014 :
    So what , they don't solve this kind of problem? they just dish out invites and don't care what happens to them?

18. dhaliwal925
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

dhaliwal925 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Sometimes 2 ages!

alisharifi likes this.
  19. hyhae
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

hyhae , Aug 1, 2014 :
    If the invite doesn't get to the right person then the whole point of the campaign about connecting and the actual person doesn't get to use his invite then this system is messed up real bad and drifted away from the main point vastly.

and again , where can I submit a ticket?

20. juanitolovesnoah
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

juanitolovesnoah , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Depends really I was waiting for about two months some have been waiting much longer! I did well on one of the competitions and was given an invite keep a look out on Facebook twitter instagram for competitions if you don't have all those open them you could be lucky ;) by the way the phone is a beast! I received mine yesterday lightning quick! I'm really impressed was worth the headache