Recommend DAC/Amp for the OnePlus 7T? via OnePlus 7T

1. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 15, 2019

NahbiCris , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Hi I'm interested in buy a Fiio BTR1K US$40 or the BTR3 US$60 but I want to know other options which do you recommend in that price range?

is no necessary a to be Bluetooth as those I mentioned.
    thanks.

2. arnav3105
    Froyo Dec 15, 2019

NahbiCris likes this.
  3. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 15, 2019

it has a better DAC right is what I'm seeing. why you recommend it?

4. arnav3105
    Froyo Dec 15, 2019

arnav3105 , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Unless you really need bluetooth, its the best in this price range,i own it myself. With poweramp/Usb audio player pro (latter being the preferance)or hiby music player(free) it has sound quality equivalent to hi res entry level digital audio players. Plus no hassle of carrying/charging another device, just keep it attached to the headphone/earphone/ iem wire used
    DD TC 35 and Hidizs sonata hd would be cheaper alternatives.

NahbiCris likes this.
  5. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 15, 2019

well that's right I don't have to charge and I prefer that is more convenient, interesting that it has the same level to their entry level music players well I think I will buy it.

when you connect it just need to have the otg active or you had to install something more?

6. arnav3105
    Froyo Dec 15, 2019

arnav3105 , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 15, 2019 :

NahbiCris

well that's right I don't have to charge and I prefer that is more convenient, interesting that it has the same level to their entry level music players well I think I will buy it.

when you connect it just need to have the otg active or you had to install something more?​

plug and play, can be used with laptops also as it comes with an adapter (typec to usb A)
    Although i should tell you it would drain slightly more battery ( say 5% instead of 2-3%)

NahbiCris likes this.
  7. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 15, 2019

cool well Bluetooth also will drain the battery so I think that is not a deal breaker. Really thank you for your help.

arnav3105 likes this.
  8. HeeroML
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2019

HeeroML , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 16, 2019 :
    I actually like the fiio more. I have both and sound is for my taste better on fiio. my q701 aren't hard to drive, so no idea if it's delivering enough power for others. the nice thing about bt with apt x hd or ldac Idee that they can be used at same time with pc equipment to connect with out cable. like the steelseries gamedac.

NahbiCris likes this.
  9. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2019

NahbiCris , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 16, 2019 :

@Tecardoml

I actually like the fiio more. I have both and sound is for my taste better on fiio. my q701 aren't hard to drive, so no idea if it's delivering enough power for others. the nice thing about bt with apt x hd or ldac Idee that they can be used at same time with pc equipment to connect with out cable. like the steelseries gamedac.​

-------------------

so you have the FIIO BTR3 and the ibasso QC02? My headphones also aren't hard to drive but I saw that the FIIO has a very good amp.

how much time the battery last? and how do charge it? like every night or something?

which difference you find between both?

10. HeeroML
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2019

NahbiCris

@Tecardoml

I actually like the fiio more. I have both and sound is for my taste better on fiio. my q701 aren't hard to drive, so no idea if it's delivering enough power for others. the nice thing about bt with apt x hd or ldac Idee that they can be used at same time with pc equipment to connect with out cable. like the steelseries gamedac.

-------------------

so you have the FIIO BTR3 and the ibasso QC02? My headphones also aren't hard to drive but I saw that the FIIO has a very good amp.

how much time the battery last? and how do charge it? like every night or something?

which difference you find between both?​

I never checked the time lasted for btr3, as it is only 3h max on battery. you can use the btr3 as USB dac too, as the ibasso. the ibasso is basically a better USB c audio Adapter. the fiio is this plus bt. and I think this gives him the edge, even if sound wouldn't be as good [e]1f603[/e] I charge it by having it on desk connected.

NahbiCris likes this.
  11. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2019

12. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2019

NahbiCris , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 16, 2019 :
    interesting you are right that is a plus for the FIIO also thinking about it as it can be used wireless I can charge my phone and listen to music something that I cant do with the ibasso.

also I'm seeing how much time it will last to come to my country I have to import it because here are not available and the FIIO comes in less time.

mm that is an advantage maybe I will have the same charging method with my laptop.

13. HeeroML
    Gingerbread Dec 16, 2019

oh BTW. the battery holds it 10h, I just use it 3h at battery. you probably can't here the dac difference between the two, but the amp seems to be better on fiio