recover deleted text massage

1. Anil Kummar
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2019

Anil Kummar , Aug 8, 2019 :
    Dear Team
    please do let me know how to recover deleted text massage from my phone. I have got one plus 5 with android 9

2. anupritaisno1
    KitKat Aug 8, 2019

anupritaisno1 , Aug 8, 2019 :
    You can't

Oneplus devices tell the storage controller to delete data as soon as you delete a file

In other words once you press delete you can't get the file back

3. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Aug 8, 2019

CosmoKramer70 , Aug 8, 2019 :
    Send me your phone and ill recover it for you.

4. ju57_74zz
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2019

ju57_74zz , Aug 9, 2019 :
    :))

5. noquarter
    French POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 9, 2019

noquarter , Aug 9, 2019 :
    If you are talking about sms, there are some possibilities to restore deleted messages (or at least some of them)
    Sms are stored in a database (db file) which can be exported from the phone and parsed with a sql browser software. There are some free software available on the net but it is not easy to handle.
    Some expansive and professional software are able to parse databases for you (cellebrite for instance)

6. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 9, 2019

Horsault , Aug 9, 2019 :
    If you're using SMS backup and restore, for instance, regular backups are performed. You can recover your messages from a backup.

7. Kyrazoe
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

Kyrazoe , Aug 24, 2019 :
    If you didn't have a backup, the best way is to use recovery programs to restore your deleted text messages. Try some programs like Bitwar, Recoverit, Stellar, etc. Now, almost all recovery programs can recover data from both PC and Phone. Good luck.