Recovery of photos and data after factory reset.

1. HuangEller
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2017

HuangEller , Jun 21, 2017 :
    When you did a factory reset, all your data will be erased. If you want to recover your photos and data. There are two solutions: 1. recover your data from backups. 2. recover data from a data recovery tool. You can FoneDog toolkit - Android Data Recovery Free version to scan your phone, if from the scan result, you can find you photos, then you can use the register version to recover your photos. If not, then maybe your data has gone.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017

2. ibancioiu
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2017

ibancioiu , Jun 21, 2017 :
    Hi, from recovery connect your phone as an "USB Storage" and use computer apps to recover data (it might work)

3. Lillian Li
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

Lillian Li , Sep 29, 2017 :
    Now there are many Android data recovery software in the market. You can try a professional one like Yolisoft Android Data Recovery. At hte beginning, just download the free trial version. After preview the scanned data, you can decide its quality and ability.

4. fosterwilla
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2017

fosterwilla , Dec 19, 2017 :
    Well, Factory Reset will wipe all data from Android phone without consideration, especially when you accidentally tap on the reset button, all your important data will gone unexpectedly. Worse than that, sometimes in that case you have no previous backup file to restore the data you lost. But in this case, you can free download and try some Android data recovery to recover deleted data from factory reset Android.

It will scan the device and show you the data deleted from the Android phone, after that you can then upgrade the program to recover them. But if you cannot find the deleted files you want from the scan result, unfortunately, the deleted data has gone for good without any solution to get them back.

So once you lost data from phone, remember to act quickly to recover the data in order to avoid deleted data being overwritten by newly generated one, because if they have been overwritten, even data recovery tool can not help you.

5. sgurasich
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2018

sgurasich , Jan 3, 2018 :
    Just follow these easy steps:

1. Board your international flight in Sao Paulo.
    2. Before takeoff, completely power off your OnePlus 5.
    3. Place your phone in your front jeans pocket, screen side toward your leg.
    4. Try to sleep (you'll twist around while doing this).
    5. Before the plane lands in Dallas, remove the phone from your pocket. It will now be on the "Welcome" screen prompting you to set it up, which is a fantastic benefit for any international flight (you've either lost all contacts when you arrive in a new country, or all your vacation photos are gone)!

The "Dr.Fone" software that is endlessly spammed online isn't working because it can't root the device. The DigDeep app doesn't see anything. Do I have any other options? This was a fine "welcome home" for me to see.

Note this is a OnePlus 5, I realize this thread is in the 3T forum.

6. Uros_Drapsin
    Cupcake May 3, 2019

Uros_Drapsin , May 3, 2019 :
    I think I need you help sir! I f*cked up my phone with accidental factory reset I think. Since I bought the phone in china it was still running their OS and i pressed power button and volume button in the same time and I got some chinese characters. I freaked out and turned off my phone. After turning it back on everything was lost. I need my multimedia memories back if it is possible! I'll do anything

7. A1564364570482
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2019

A1564364570482 , Sep 11, 2019 :
    If you do not make a backup before resetting your Android phone, it would be more difficult to get back the lost data.Android data recover tool could help you make it. It can help you to extract the files like contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp, videos, pictures, etc. from formatting Android phone without any hassle.