Red cable club login error

1. TharunKumarTK
    Donut Jan 22, 2020

TharunKumarTK , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Not able to log into Red Cable Club. I was running beta version and had all my photos stored in the cloud provided by OnePlus. now I reverted back to stable and am trying to log in to restore my photos but whenever I try to click link phone button on the community app, it says update your device and my device is already running stable latest version. help me out please I really need all my photos 😭

2. TharunKumarTK
    Donut Jan 22, 2020

Not able to log into Red Cable Club. I was running beta version and had all my photos stored in the cloud provided by OnePlus. now I reverted back to stable and am trying to log in to restore my photos but whenever I try to click link phone button on the community app, it says update your device and my device is already running stable latest version. help me out please I really need all my photos 😭

3. TharunKumarTK
    Donut Jan 22, 2020

4. TharunKumarTK
    Donut Jan 22, 2020

5. TharunKumarTK
    Donut Jan 22, 2020

6. TharunKumarTK
    Donut Jan 22, 2020

7. Tusssu
    Eclair Aug 4, 2020