0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not checked yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tusssu
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020

Tusssu , Aug 2, 2020 :
    I am not sure whether its an issue for phones in POPUP box or Normal Phones, but my NORD is not able to get linked with the Red cable club as its showing " Failed : The device is already linked with another account " . How can a sealed phone is already registered to another account unless its not open in between or at the warehouse only as popup box do not have any kind of seal on it. Many Youtube reviewers of Pop up box are also stating the same issue. Hope One plus can look into things early as i don want to miss out on the Extended warranty and other bene fits.

Attached Files:

3. Tusssu
    Eclair Aug 3, 2020

Tusssu , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I have been trying to reach their Customer Care support for past 2 days , but since now the company is so much busy in their marketing and sales , don have time to address their customer anymore. May be next year they gonna reply.

4. Shantam pokhriyal , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 3, 2020 :
    hey brother, I'm also encountering the same issue!! can't understand why is this happening.

5. ashifashraf5 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Hi,
    I've contacted the OnePlus Nord Bug Fixing team. If you can share the details in my Bug reporting thread they can make a fast fix. If you are interested share the details :

In order to check this further, we would need a few details and it would be great if you could help us with the below information:

1. Is the account visible under settings page? Please share the screenshot of the Setting page.
    2. Is your OnePlus device manufactured for India?
    3. Are you using an Indian SIM card only?
    4. Were you in India when you updated your device?
    5. Did you disable your SIM card during the update process?

In thread

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unable-to-join-red-cable-club.1269380/

6. ashifashraf5 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Sorry for a duplicate message. I forgot to quote on the previous message.

Hi,
    I've contacted the OnePlus Nord Bug Fixing team. If you can share the details in my Bug reporting thread they can make a fast fix. If you are interested share the details :

In order to check this further, we would need a few details and it would be great if you could help us with the below information:

1. Is the account visible under settings page? Please share the screenshot of the Setting page.
    2. Is your OnePlus device manufactured for India?
    3. Are you using an Indian SIM card only?
    4. Were you in India when you updated your device?
    5. Did you disable your SIM card during the update process?

In thread

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unable-to-join-red-cable-club.1269380/

7. ashifashraf5 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I had the same problem. I did let them know by opening a feedback thread https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/customer-support-problems.1269142/ here. Hopefully they will improve customer support.

8. afzal_ik
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

afzal_ik , Aug 3, 2020 :
    I too have the same issue, I received my new Nord this morning, upon doing the setup my Nord is not able to link to my oneplus account.

9. H1596429921770
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

10. MSKAY_NLM
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

MSKAY_NLM , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Even I had the same issue of contacting the customer support on their number, no one answers the call at after long time the call drops. And I never got reply on their instagram and FB pages, while I got a reply on twitter 2 days later but only an apology, no resolution was provided and during this period, I lost my popup invitation. Oneplus had to concentrate on thieir present market queries along with marketing new stuff.

11. afzal_ik
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

12. Tusssu
    Eclair Aug 4, 2020

13. asishgrwl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2020

asishgrwl , Aug 4, 2020 :
    There was a server issue which is now solved.
    So, you may now link your device and claim benefits.:)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020

AllThingsTech and adarshgrwl like this.